09 ┃ 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱

Start from the beginning

yoongi's dick sprung free and he stroked it a bit. jimin looked behind him and was stunned by the size. no way that went in him in the past, right?

yoongi ran his hand up and down his length for it to get even more erected, though that's practically impossible.

yoongi went more closer towards jimin and rubbed his dick between his ass cheeks. "fuck." yoongi groaned. "just put it in already." jimin panted.

yoongi complied and shoved his whole member into jimin, earning a gasp from jimin.

"shall we begin now?" yoongi panted as jimin's hole was literally clenching around him as if it was going cut his dick in two.

morning came and jimin was getting jae ready for school. he was surprised at how he wasn't limping that badly.

yoongi was in the kitchen enjoying the coffee jimin made for him.

"ok, you go wait in the car and daddy will be there soon, k?" jimin smiled at jae and the little boy nodded and ran outside to the car.

"aren't you finished yet yoongi?" jimin went back in the kitchen to yoongi still drinking his coffee.

"i know you're the boss but that doesn't mean you can or should be late?" jimin scolded.

"it exactly means that baby boy" yoongi said as he put the coffee cup in the sink. "still─" jimin said but kept quiet as he was kissed by yoongi.

"you have a meeting. leave." jimin pulled away.

"yes ma'am." yoongi took up the car keys "are you going to be here still?" yoongi asked.

"yes and you're going to enjoy it." jimin said. "oh, i can't wait then" yoongi smirked and left.

taehyung's car stopped at a bakery shop and he entered. "it's kinda chilly today?" he said.

he saw how long the line was but having the name he has and being a regular, he just went up to the cashier, earning a few curses from the customers.

"ah taehyung-ssi good morning, the usual?" the cashier spoke rather cheerfully in a friendly tone as taehyung was a regular. "yeah" taehyung said.

a large hand made it's way beside taehyung's smaller one and that made taehyung look up at the person.

a tall, mascular and very handsome man. "oh hi, didn't see you there" the man laughed. "it's fine." taehyung smiled.

"you a regular here, seeing as you're not waiting in line, i'm only assuming here" the man laughed again.

"yeah i am, you?" taehyung asked. "yeah, me too." the man said.

the cashier came back with taehyung's order and handed him it. "thanks" taehyung smiled.

he was ready to leave but was stopped by the same large hand on his shoulder.

"i didn't get your name, and number, if possible?" the laughed awkwardly. "it's taehyung, as for my number, i'm not really allowed to give it out." taehyung smirked.