before you go - smut ✓

smut: ghost giving a ~gift~ before he goes back on duty
fem reader, fingering, oral sex
1k words

Leaving was always the hardest for Ghost. Knowing he couldn't see his beloved whenever he wanted to killed him. All he could ever want was you and being with you.
The only thing he could do was give you gifts before he was gone, things to remember him by. Sometimes it was little things he picked up on his trip, or something he bought for you recently. Anything that could bring you peace of mind without him. However, his favorite thing of all, and what usually was the most affective, was a much more intimate gift.

"Love?" Ghost called out, walking out of your shared bathroom.

"Mhm-?" You asked, occupied with something on your phone.

"I leave tomorrow." He walked around the bed, towards where you were sitting.

You put down your phone on the nightstand, crossing your legs and looking up at Ghost. You two stared at each other in silence before Ghost sat on the edge of the bed next to you.

You smiled as you looked at him, admiring his fitted t-shirt and his dark washed jean. He always looked nice in these kinds of outfits. You could tell he was being needy at the moment, but not wanting to admit it. He usually did that, sparing only a few words and hovering around you.

You crawled onto your knees and wrapped your arms around Ghosts shoulders, giving him a small peck on the lips as you did. He leaned in again, connecting your lips and dragging you onto his lap. You straddled him as his hands clutched your lower back.

"When do you leave again?" You asked, pulling away from the kiss. Ghost started kissing down your neck as your spoke.

"In the morning." He mumbled onto your neck.

He started sucking on various areas of your skin, giving hickeys of different prominence wherever he could.

"Mmm." You hummed, enjoying the feeling of his lips against your neck.

Ghost pulled away, taking a hand off your back and using it to cup your throat. He trailed his fingers over the hickeys he had just given you.

"Get on your back."

You obliged, biting your lip as you got off his lap and laid down on the bed. Ghost took your thighs and drug you closer to him, now hovering over you. His eyes had darkened as they scanned over you, a raw look of want.

He gave you a long kiss before going down to your legs, taking off your pants and throwing them across the room, not bothering to look where they ended up. He grabbed your thighs , kneeling down on the bed and bringing his face to in between your legs. You gasped as you could feel his breath going through the light cotton of your panties.

Ghost smirked at you, then bringing his tongue and giving a long lick to your heat. He was teasing you, he enjoyed watching you squirm.

Ghost lifted himself up to take off your panties now, letting them fall off your ankles. He put his head back down, eyes meeting yours. He kept eye contact as he began to suck at you, alternating between licking you and sucking your clit.

You threw your head back in pleasure, hips bucking up and thighs tensing around Ghosts head. You felt his mouth leave you, pouting as you looked back down at him.

"Eyes. They stay on me." His voice was low, husky and slightly growled as he spoke.

You nodded as his mouth went back onto you, his eyes flickering to your heat before going back to your face. He kitten licked you, testing to see if your gaze would stay. It did.

He started going faster, tongue going up and down over your clit, swirling around it. You pursed your lips, trying not to scream out in pleasure. It felt amazing, Ghost always knew how to pleasure you. He knew your weak spots and what would have you shaking in seconds.

Ghost licked up from your entrance, going along your entire slit. He suddenly pushed one of his fingers in, letting it slowly go inside you before quickly thrusting it in and out of you.

"Fuck-!" You moaned, hips bucking upwards.

Ghost used his free hand to grab your hips and pulled them back down to the bed. He slipped in another finger. You felt your legs starting to tremble as he fingers fucked you, his mouth still exploring your clit.

"B-Baby-" You groaned, struggling to keep your eyes connected with Ghosts.

He hummed against you, wanting you to call him by his name. His real name.

"Simon.." You sucked in a breath, feeling a growing feeling your stomach.

He could tell you were close, his fingers moved more rapidly in and out of you.

"S-Simon!" You moaned. Your hips started to move involuntarily, your legs shuddered and your entire body tensed. You closed your eyes shut, riding out your high against Ghosts face. He moved his head to keep up with the movement of your body, wanting to savor your taste as you came on his mouth.

Ghost pulled away when your body stopped moving, you were panting and griping the sheets. He laughed as his hovered over you again, placing an arm next to your head to hold himself up. He leaned down and kissed you, letting you taste yourself against his lips.

"You like the way you taste, yeah?" He asked, eyes drilling into yours.

You didn't respond as you still tried to catch your breath. You couldn't bring yourself to talk yet, you were still coming down from your high.

"Answer me." He spoke again, voice more stern than before.

You nodded your head, hoping it was a good enough answer for him. It wasn't.

"Use your words." His voice dropped even lower.

"Yes." You whispered. "I like it."

Ghost grunted before kissing you again, slightly biting your lip as he did.

"Can we cuddle now?" You smiled up at him.

"Oh, i'm not done with you yet."