Hope's Revenge (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Female things." Hope told him. "Leave her alone Landon and I mean it." Hope said angrily.

"You don't even like her." Landon said bitterly. 

"You'd be surprised what Josie offers her." Maya mumbles. 

"Look, meet me in my room later. We need to talk." Hope told Landon.

Landon nods. "Okay, I will." Landon said with a smile.

Little did he know he's in for a treat later on. 

.....

With Josie

Josie is in Hope's room sitting in her desk chair waiting for Landon to show up. 

"You got everything ready?" Josie asked spinning around in the chair.

"Yep, I got the spell ready. He's going to be trapped in her while we fuck. I'm so ready to have your dick inside of me again. I can't believe you've been packing all this time." Hope said.

Josie chuckles. "Well I am a quiet person, I didn't think we were actually going to fuck to be honest." 

"I'm sorry for being a bitch too you." Hope said sincerely. 

"Don't worry about it, I knew it was because you weren't getting dicked down correctly, luckily I fixed that shit." Josie said giving Hope a lustful look. 

"Oh you sure did." Hope chuckles. 

The door to Hope's room opens and it's Maya and Lizzie.

"Why didn't you tell me that you fucked Mikaelson?! I feel so betrayed." Lizzie said putting her hand on her chest. 

Josie groans. "Because I knew you'd run your mouth."

"So? I heard about what you guys are going to do, so I brought to guys something." Lizzie said pulling out a camera.

"Lizzie!" Josie shrieks at her sister. "We're not recording us having sex."

"Why not? You could show this to Landon over and over. That way he won't forget you dicking down Hope." Maya said.

"Maya, I don't know. I don't want this to get out." Josie said nervously. 

"I love it, and it'll be so hot." Hope said taking the camera.

Josie's eyes widened. "Huh? A-are you sure about this Hope?"

"Yeah. I mean I know Maya is probably going to get off by watching it anyway." Hope said looking at the curly haired girl. 

"Damn right I am. Josie I swear if you and Hope weren't together, I'd let you do anything to me. I'm still pissed you've been packing all this time." Maya huffs. 

Josie laughs. "I told you I was but you were drunk."

"Dammit! You mean you would've dicked me down that night?" Maya asked.

"Yeah, I would've done you and Hope at the same time." Josie grins.

"Oh my god, my sister is a ho." Lizzie said. "I've taught you well."  Lizzie wipes her fake tears. 

"Oh shut up Lizzie." Josie turns red. 

Maya fans herself. "Whew! Okay, he needs to hurry up and get in here. I need to get off now." Maya said.

Hope shakes her head. "I'm not letting you fuck Josie."

"Sharing is caring Hopey." Maya pinches her cheeks. 

Hope smacks her hands away. "I'm not sharing Josie's dick." 

Josie smiles. "I wouldn't mind. I've always wanted to have a threesome anyway." Josie shrugs.