𝟟. 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨- 𝕋𝕨𝕠 𝔻𝕠𝕠𝕣 ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 ℂ𝕝𝕦𝕓

"I'll get going now

"I'll get going now. Have a good night everyone," said the black haired girl quietly, fixing her glasses on the bridge of her nose, as a goodbye to the team. Or, well, to the team and to you.

"Kiyokooooo- leaving so soon-" cried out the bald guy, clutching his chest as if he was in pain.

"I already miss youuuu," followed the whining of his shorter companion.

She hasn't even left yet. You chuckled.
Final tones of the song you were listening to had died out, ready to be replaced by another. You skipped a few following songs until something you were in mood for began to play. Picking up your bag from the floor and throwing it over your shoulder you left your bench spot.

"Stop being so dramatic, you will literally see each other tomorrow," Tsukishima rolled his eyes in annoyance, pulling Yamaguchi by his wrist out of the gym.

"So cold," spat the two.

Their attention shifted to you as soon as you approached, however. Not really planning to conversate, just wish everyone good night and take your leave afterwards, it took you by surprise when yet another offer has been made by one of the volleyball club boys.

"Hey, Y/n! We'll stop by a local store for some snacks. Wanna come?" spikey haired libero bounced closer to you enthusiastically, as if he had more energy in his body than it could handle.

"Oh yeah!! You should totally come!!" his friend supported this idea with the same excitement in his gaze and movements.

In a few weeks I will get time
To realise it's right before my eyes
And I can take it if it's what I want to do

You blinked. What-

More quality time with Karasuno's volleyball team? While the question warmed your heart, you weren't exactly sure, whether it was a good idea to prolong the time you spend surrounded by noise and people. What would I even do there with them? Chat about volleyball?

"Oh, well..." you pretended to ponder over their invitation, though you already knew you were going to decline. "Thank you, but I should probably go home."

"We are all going home, just stopping by on our way! Come onnnn, we won't be long!"

.
.
.
Why is it so important that I come? You bit your inner cheek.
"I don't even have any money on me," you kept on protesting.

Nishinoya wrapped his arm around your shoulders, squeezing them slightly in a reassuring manner. "Ahhh, Y/n, don't you worry your pretty little head~ I'll treat you!!" he stated, as if it was foolish of you to think about paying for yourself. You began to get more and more confused.

"N-No- I truly am grateful, but I can't accept that."

"Pfsh, it's nothing! Take it as an apology for confiscating your camera," the libero smiled at you. For a split second he looked like sun itself and his smile like its warm golden rays. They seemed to have torn through however thick and heavy thunderclouds that surrounded your being.