𝟙. ℕ𝕦𝕞𝕓 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕦𝕘- 𝔼𝕞 𝔹𝕖𝕚𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life?

It was a nice afternoon. Sun shone through open windows, sending light breeze your way. Its golden rays colored the walls of the classroom in calming warm light. You tapped your foot against the tiled floor in a manner very gentle.

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

Into the rhythm.

Like you're not really happy, but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread, but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive

Letting your hair hang loose, so they covered your left ear with an earbud in it and the teacher wouldn't notice, you copied the text from board in front of you into your notebook. Not in such neat way as teacher wrote it though.
Your notes were quite messy, as you tried to fit too much on a single page, shortening words too long and using perhaps too much color.

Like your body's in the room, but you're not really there
Like you have empathy inside, but you don't really care

Your butt and back hurt and you began to get irritated from sitting down for so long.
You paid no attention to the syllables with which you created words on paper, neither listened to the muffled voice of your teacher.
Who actually listens during the last period? You let yourself wander freely inside your mind, thus not realizing when exactly the bell rang, and the teacher departed. Leaving only homework and chalk dust behind.

"Y/n?"

Like you're fresh out of love, but it's been in the air
Am I past repair?

"Y/nnnn!"

You lifted your eyes from the sheet, noticing a small boy's figure hovering over your desk with a wide smile painting his lips.

"Yeah? Sorry, I was lost in thought," you apologized, taking out the earbud from behind your hair and looking deeply into a pair of wide-open brown eyes. Sunshine reflecting on their sclera, making them glow twice as much as they usually do.