𝟜. 𝕋𝕣𝕪 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕜- ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕟

You sat on the bench, leaning your back against the calmingly cold wall with a beautiful girl by your side and lowkey highkey hot coach by the other

Sun shone in through highly placed widows, throwing golden squares of light on the ground. The three of you simply enjoyed the soothing silence before the team would return and absolutely destroy it.

Boys now changed into their sportswear put the net up after stretching a little. Fiddling with your fingers you observed their skin stretch under the pressure of certain movements.

Damn, sometimes I wish had been born a boy.

"Uhh.. sir?" you spoke up to the blonde, trying to bring his attention to you.

He turned his head to you first. Only then his eyes, chuckling lightly. "No need to be so formal kid. Just call me Ukai"

"Oh, right okay. I just wanted to know... Could I take some pictures?" it was hard to place this request, it somehow felt wrong to open your mouth and speak.

The man thought for a while but shrugged nonchalantly afterwards. "I don't see why not. You into photography?"

Reaching into your bag to fish out a black fabric case, you shook your head. "No, not really," and took no notice of the coach's puzzled look glued to your side profile.

The cold surface of your camera always sent shivers down your spine whenever your fingertips ran upon it. I'm not as into it as people would think. But there was something magical in the way you were able to capture certain moments and treasure them forever.
In those photos, sun never stopped shining. The food never went cold. Smile never disappeared from her lips...

You wanted to take few, just to have an evidence for yourself that once you were actually brave enough to tag along again.

After some time had passed, the boys spread themselves upon the volleyball court. You, not knowing much about the game itself, could only observe positions in which the individuals stood and try to deduce their meaning and the rules of the game by yourself, being too shy to ask.

Nishinoya along with his other teammates, already hyped up about the following match, despite the fact it was only practice one, rocked himself from side to side, stretching as he did so. The muscles oh his legs shifted when he shifted himself. His body craved to move already, to jump and run. To save the ball from touching the ground, just as he had saved you.

He shot a glance in the way where two girls were seated. One, which he knew for quite a long time now, which he was soooo head over heels for. And the other one, whom he knew nothing about, barely even recognizing the face when he saw it again.

But there was something about you that sparked interest in his energetic soul. Your observant gaze maybe? Which never stayed glued to him any second longer than necessary. But he wanted you to look at him longer. To observe him more than you observed others. He somehow wanted to stand out.
Why though? I don't even know her.