“Stand up bitch!” Kenny shouted at me

“Bad idea” I heard Robby sigh

I smiled, and jumped up to my feet. Kenny instantly took a swing at me, but I dodged it and grabbed his arms, sending him flying around. He pulled me in and tried to flip me, but I was bigger then him, and I just sent the both of us to the ground. We rolled around, all that wrestling and play fighting with Robby really played off on my floor game. I jumped back up to my feet seconds before Kenny did, he gave me the come here motion with his hands, and I actually stopped and started laughing.

“Oh boy kid, you’re funny”

“Knock it off!” Kenny jumped at me again, i got out of the way and this time I tripped him so he face planted onto the ground

“Ya know kid, I’ve heard a lot about you, you’re a good little fighter” I nodded, watching him scramble to his feet, boy was he pissed off “You- whoa, you’re fast, that’s for sure” I kept on dodging the hits, shoving him in whatever direction he punched. Kenny sent a shot straight at my chest, I wrapped my arms around his and pinned him in a forwards arm bar, so i could look right in his face “But you’re letting your anger control you, and take it from a champ with diagnosed anger issues, that’s the worst thing you can do”

“Yo man check upstairs!” Someone else’s voice filled my ears and I lost focus

Kenny let out an angry blood curdling yell and shoved me back and I stumbled, but someone got in my way and helped me up, while Robby jumped in front of me, another body filling in- Miguel

“We’ll take it from here darling” Robby grinned back at me

“You go girls” I chuckled

I spun around, fighting my way through the crowd as I made my way towards the stairs and back up to the office. Of course, who else would it be but dear old Kyler, the original bully, who’s somehow still as dense as he started.

“Yo man, it’s just Yasmin and Lawrence’s bitches!” Kyler was laughing at them “You heard Kenny, when he dropped yo ass, you’re just a faux-hawk now boy” oh shit

“Ya know what? That’s life” Eli shrugged “You win some, ya lose some, but you gotta move on” aww my growing boy “You never did, you’re still pulling the same old bully act as always, even though everyone you bullied has already kicked your ass by now”

“I haven’t” Demetri muttered

That’s my cue. I jumped into the room, instantly jumping up onto one of the guys shoulders and wrapping my legs around him, flipping him over to the ground. At that moment the other’s noticed me and jumped on me. I threw Edwin off, grabbing his arm and flipping him over onto his back. Kyler took a swing at me, I easily grabbed his arm and flipped him onto the ground, holding one arm in the air and using my foot to keep his head down.

“Don’t worry Dem, you’ll get your turn” I smiled, watching Eli smiling like the love sick dope he was “Kyler’s too stupid to ever learn his lesson” I let go of Kyler and stepped over him “Hiya pretty boy”

“Hola mi sexy, hermosa luchadora” Eli nearly purred

Of course all the boys got back up. Kyler instantly took a swing at the both of us, but we both got out of the way and started to fight all three of these goons off. We had to keep them back long enough so that Demetri could upload the video. I was busy dealing with two of the other morons while Eli fought Kyler. Kyler grabbed Eli by the back of his neck and slammed Eli down onto the table, then Eli pushed Kyler across, to which Demetri lifted up the screen of the computer to get it out of harms way.