3.16

Eclipse

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Vampires had all gone hunting besides Edward. Edward and Bella were at his house while I was with the wolves.

"Come on fight me" Paul said. "Paul I don't want to fight I'm too hungry to fight. I haven't ate for weeks" I lied making him laugh.

"You couldn't go a day without food" he said. "That's true" I said making him laugh. It fell silent which was weird. "Take a walk with me" Paul said.

Me and Paul went to the tree lines. "What's going on" I asked when we stopped. "I imprinted" he said.

My eyes went wide and I couldn't control the smile on my face. "That's amazing. What's she like" I asked grinning.

He looked confused. "You're not mad" he said. I was confused now. "Why would I be mad" I asked. "I just thought you'd be jealous" he said.

"Paul you have your imprint I have Jasper. I just hope she treats to right otherwise I'll be dealing with her" I said making him chuckle.

"You'd have to get through Jacob first" he said. "Why" I asked confused. "I imprinted on his sister" he said.

"Y-you imprinted on Rachel or Rebecca" I asked. "Rachel" he told me. "I love Rachel she's amazing" I said grinning.

He pulled me in a hug. "I'm so glad you're okay with it. I just hope she's okay when she learns about it" he said.

"You haven't told her" I said. "Not yet. I'm waiting until after this whole newborn army ordeal" he said. "Makes sense" I said.

"Come on the others are thinking you're gonna freak out" he said. I smirked. "Then let's give them what they want" I said making him smirk.

"SCREW YOU" I shouted at him as I stormed into Emily's house. "A-are you okay" Quil asked me making me glare at him.

"Did he tell you" Seth asked. "Of course he did look at her face" Embry said quietly but I still heard so glared at him.

"If another person asks me what happens I swear to god I will snap" I said calmly scaring them since they thought I was angry.

Paul came in the room and we both started laughing. "You have to be kidding. We were worried" Jared said making me and Paul laugh harder.

I had tears in my eyes. "It was just too easy" Paul said as we finally stopped laughing. We looked to notice all the wolves were annoyed. "Come on it was a bit of fun" I said.

"Angel I want you, Jared, Embry and Quil outside for practice" Sam said making me groan. I never got a break here.

We all got out, as in all of us besides Emily. "Quil you will be the main attacker while Jared and Embry are the secondary attackers" Sam said.

I watched as the three, Quil, Jared and Embry turned into wolves. I loved all their wolves they were beautiful.

I shake my head and get ready to attack. Jared went for me first and I easily dodge but he kept trying.

Then Embry attacked me. He scratched my leg and it hurt like hell but I kept going out dodging both wolves attacks.

Finally Quil joined in the attacks. He managed to scratch my arm making it bleed but I kept on going.

I was losing and feeling weak. I produce a shield around myself while the wolves tried to break it but they couldn't even in my weak state I was powerful.

My energy was weaken fast so I used my powers to throw the wolves, all three of them so hard into trees making them shift back.

"I'm done" I said as I slowly made my way in the house. "Emily" I said. She looked at me and noticed the blood on my arm. "Follow me" she said.

We go into the spare room which currently a medical room for when I got injured. It had a bed, three chairs, medical supplies and a table.

"What happened" she asked me as I sit on the bed. "I was fighting Embry, Jared and Quil at once. Embry scratched me didn't bleed then Quil did and now I'm bleeding" I said.

I take my leggings off and I noticed the big scratch on my leg. "Jasper's gonna love this" I said sarcastically making Emily smile half heartedly.

Emily bandaged me up, both my arm and my leg before sending me to the others. "How is it" Seth asked. "It's fine just a few scratches a little blood" I said.

"You're one tough Siren" Seth said. "You know it" I said winking at him. Both Quil and Embry mumbled a 'sorry' so I hugged them.

I was worried for their safety. I loved all these guys and I know I may not be with them for much longer, it hurt.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~(End Of Part 16)~