"To answer all those questions-
Yes we have sent people to the import sights.
No we haven't been able to install more cameras.
No we haven't checked for IDs.
Yes we know what illegal items are being imported for the most part.
And no we haven't installed any tracker of any of the illegal items and follow them"
Tsukauchi replied.

"Well then, I think this answers what our first steps should be.

1.
Install more cameras.
2.
Check everyone for ID
3.
Purposefully import a fake illegal item with a tracker and follow it with a GPS.

If the illegal imports are some how unable to be found after the import, it must mean it's at the base of the HKO.
That or on the black market.

Regardless, it's worth trying, it'll get details we haven't had before."
Midoriya explained, coming up with a plan that no one there surprisingly thought of.

"...that's a good idea..."
Tsukauchi said, having a loss for words.

"Now I just tell my high ranks to tell the low ranks to not bring in any imports from this to the base or the black market and instead have them ship it to another country to a fake base over there.

This way, they think the HKO is difficult to find because it's not even in Japan to begin with."
Midoriya thought to himself, listening to the mumble of compliments that the heroes whispered under their breaths.

"The lack of details we have right now makes it difficult to get a grasp as to what's going on.
No matter how much I analyze this, I can't figure any future actions out that could lead us straight to him.

Did you all at least figure out how intercepted the national broadcast on the day of the festival?
Or how he placed the bombs in order to kill as many heroes as possible?"
Midoriya said with a question.

"The broadcast interception was unable to be tracked, all the signals just came back to us.
And the bombs are also unknown. Our most agreed upon assumption was that it was teleported into the spots during the festival with the use of a quirk."
Tsukauchi replied.

Midoriya hummed in response, "yeah things are going well."
He internally celebrated his success.
He glanced back over at the details, noticing the league had been mentioned in partnership with the organization.

"Has Optic taken over the league of villains or has he partnered up with them?"
Midoriya asked.

"We believe it was a partnership.
During the USJ incident, the league attacked with thugs that came from the HKO.
The reason we assume it's a partnership is because Tomura Shigaraki is declared to be the leader of the league of villains."

"And we can rule out the possibility that Tomura Shigaraki is Optic himself?"

"Yes and no.
Yes because the captured members said that Optic was a man with an unknown face with eyes on his hands.
No because that could've been a lie told to the members to keep us away from figuring him out. We also haven't really seen Tomura Shigaraki to figure out if he has eyes on his hands"
Tsukauchi replied once more.

"Do we know who the members of the league of villains are aside from Tomura Shigaraki?"

"We know there's a man named Kurogiri.
We are uncertain if the hero killer stain is apart of the league as it's a debate at the moment as to whether or not he's in the organization or the league.

The most agreed upon is the league as we've been informed that he doesn't like the HKO."

"...I see.
Do we know the movements of the league? Do they have a distinct pattern or have they been laying low since the USJ incident?"