47 control

It's been four days Tae forgive jk. Everything is getting better day by day including jk's restless mind. Their relationship getting better like before the selfless care for each other, clingyness, and of course the love. Jk stopped to call tae by his name but those sweet nicknames like before. Tae also called him 'kook' but sometimes 'jungkook' also which jk don't like. Whenever jk is around tae he couldn't stop himself but cling with tae occasionally hug him and tae don't really mind. Jk always whine around tae tried to caught his attention like a baby more than gguki. His parents sometime laughed at his behaviour and teased him how big baby he is who is already a father. But jk ignore everything and focused on his mission to get tae's attention.

After that day they did nothing intimidating, jk sometimes kissed on his cheeks or back hug while giving little kisses on the nape that's at. He didn't even touch him any seductive way don't want to make him uncomfortable.

For jk he desire sometime but he don't want to make the same mistake again he wants to take things slowly like a blooming love story beautiful and a pure one.

On the other hand tae also felt the hormones needs but he thinks he is not ready yet for any kind of intimacy. So he let things go how they are going.

Like these everything is going no one crossing the limits.

This is already morning tae he has already prepared food, mr and mrs jeon ready for breakfast but jk and gguki hasn't come down yet.

"Taehyung go call them what they are doing gguki will be late for school" Mrs jeon said looking at the wall clock. Tae nodded his head "I'm going if you want you can start eating"

"No no we will eat together you go bring them" this time mr jeon said. Tae just smile at him and ran upstairs. He entered the bedroom where jk and gguki cuddling on the bed while giggling loudly but they stop hearing tae's loud voice "what time it is now!?" Tae walked towards the bed and pulled the cover over them and tae's eyes got widen cause they both are in underwear I mean jk is in boxer and gguki in toddler underwear. They both are staring at tae with shoking eyes, the scene was funny gguki sitting on jk's stomach while biting on jk's hand and jk trying to protest him. That was actually funny but still tae felt his cheeks getting heat up cause it's been long time he even imagine jk like this but seeing him almost naked he wants run away from here but he couldn't he shout at them to cover his embarrassment "what is this!!? You guys will be late today" he somehow said he lost his confidence cause they already got up from the position jk standing beside him his eyes on tae and tae trying hard to avoid it.

"Mommy we bathed already and then I challenge daddy for a fight and I have won twice" gguki said while jumping all over the messy bed. Tae glare at jk but for not long time cause jk is somehow very closer to him but tae gasped when jk lift him up by his waist "look I can lift your mommy" jk caught the baby's attention. Gguki looked at them and jumped from the bed. Jk already put tae down but still hugging from behind. Tae thought to stop this drama but little did he is also enjoying it.

Gguki give jk a angry look and hug tae's leg trying to lift him and here his both parents laughed out, gguki's pout getting bigger after trying very hard he backed away from tae "mommy is very heavy!" Gguki said and fold his arms on his chest. Hearing the excuse jk started to laughing but tae turn little to him and give a death glare, jk stop his laugh and press his lips together "no! He is not look he is so light like a feather" he again lift tae up. Now tae felt annoying he slap jk's hand and jk put him down tae carry the angry baby in his arms and kissed on his bread cheek "don't listen to your daddy, you will be strong more than him when you grow up, then you can lift your daddy also " he said and gguki staring at him with doe eyes jk is now hugging both of them. "Really?" He asked to them. Taekook rapidly nodded their heads with a big smile. "Now go wear your school dress " tae put gguki down but couldn't walk cause jk tightly hugging him "leave me I've to get him ready for school" he wiggle from his grip. But jk smirk at him "gguki go tell your grandma to get you ready" he said gguki avoiding tae's death glare. "But mommy" gguki confusely ask. Tae was going to answer but jk didn't let him "mommy have some work you go fast or you will be late" gguki nodded his head grab his school dress and ran out of the room.