42 still

Currently jk is sitting on hotel room bed eyes focus on laptop when his phone rang he hurriedly picked that.

Hello hyung is the deal is done?

Not yet, I'm trying to convince them but they want to meet you as you are are head of this project. Just try to come here atleast for one hour things getting hard cause of your unplanned absence.

One hour is not enough hyung, you know I just met them how could come back this soon and gguki he doesn't even leave me for once. But don't worry I'm trying.

Not trying jk you have to come, you didn't planned there to stay this long here is lots of files that we need your signature, just come as fast as you can

I understand, okey hyung next day after tomorrow I'm coming just keep everything ready for me I'm not going to stay there for long just few hours. ( He said with a sigh)

He cut the call when his eyes moved on the phone screen he realised that it's already 1:20pm. He have to fetch gguki he was so much busy with his work that he almost forgot about it. He hurriedly put his laptop beside him and ran outside the room.

He is standing in front of the gate, many parents looking at him especially ladies they never saw anyone like him in this school, his look hits different. Some of them are very curious to know whose gurdian is this. But jk ignore all the weird stars he is getting from surroundings his eyes focus on the gate. After sometime the teacher came out with grabbing one hand of gguki  "taegguk's parents!?" The teacher looking around trying to find taehyung but gguki jerked his hand from teacher's grip and ran towards jk "daddy~!" He pulled the running baby on his arms and kissed on his cheeks "hey baby how was your day?".

"It was good today I told my friends that daddy came and he'll take us on a picnic, so... When we are going daddy?" The baby ask excitement all over his face. "Umm how about tomorrow?..." Their conversation cut by someone.

"Excuse me?" A woman caught their attention. "Yes?" Jk looked at the unknown lady.

"I'm sorry but you are taegguk's..." She couldn't finished her sentence jk spoke out "I'm his father".

"You are his father..but Mr taehyung?"
It's clear that she is confuse.

Jk sigh but answered immediately without thinking anything "taehyung is also his... We are his fathers" he proudly stated, doesn't care about if she thinks they are weird. But the lady smile sweetly "that's really nice to meet you mr...."

"Jungkook Jeon jungkook" jk corrected.

"Oh Mr Jeon I'm taegguk's class teacher and he was vary happy today I see the reason is you " she ruffles gguki's hair who is now jk's arm.

"Nice to meet you too and I'm happy that he is happy and thank you for taking care of gguki " jk bow respectfully.

She smiled at them and bow back "okay then see you tomorrow" said while looking at gguki.  "Let's go baby mommy must be waiting for us" jk bounce the in his arms and walked to his car.

The shop echoing with a baby's giggling sounds, after entering the shop gguki ran towards tae jk following behind "mommy tommorow we are going on picnic!" Tae carry the running baby in his arms.

"Really?" Tae trying to be happy with the baby's happiness. "Yes daddy said, me you and daddy we are going!! I already told my friends!" The baby seems very happy. Tae smile sadly thinking that his baby is very happy but the reason is someone else... Yes his father who has come in their life some days ago "that's good, we'll go then" he kissed on the his baby's checks. Gguki continue with his talking and tae humming, smiling. Jk watching them from behind feeling like leftover but somewhere he knows no matter how much he makes the baby happy at the end of everything he'll find the real happiness with his mother. But jk is happy... He is happy with whatever he has.