43 missed you ii

After reaching Seoul he hurriedly drove to his company, when he arrived there he didn't even make him presentable just somehow got out from the car and run inside the building. Everyone in the office was little surprised when they saw their boss running with messy hair, sweaty face his dress is not formal.

 Everyone in the office was little surprised when they saw their boss running with messy hair, sweaty face his dress is not formal

This is the first time they are seeing their boss like this, he didn't even greet anyone just hurriedly walked away from there.

"Hyung is everything ready" jk ask after entering his office room, he saw suga was arranging something on jk's table.

"Yes I have prepared everything for you, the files on your right side you have to just sign them I already checked them properly and those on your left side just chack them once before you sign and you have three meetings to join, two is about project deal with two companies I'm sure that won't take long cause the deal is almost done just final discussion and lastly with employees it may take time" suga finished while looking at jk.

Jk was checking the files but he stop his work and tiredly looked up at suga "employee meeting! Can't we postponed it another day, it'll surly take time " he rubbed his face.

"I know but it's important, when you are already here so there is no point in delaying that just finished that " suga said and left for his own work. Jk's eyes automatically moved on the phone screen it's already time to fetch gguki but he can't, afraid of the baby's reaction don't know what he'll think. Jk srugh of all his thoughts and focused on his work as faster he could finish here as sooner he could return to his family....

---

"Hyung I'm going for a little bit I've to pick up gguki from school" tae said to hobi. "Where is his father?" Hobi ask rising his eyes. "He went back to Seoul" tae sigh while fixing his dress. Hobi widen his eyes "already!! How could he? He is.." hobi was going to say something more but tae cut his sentence. "Hyung stop, he have some important work there he didn't want to leave gguki but his company needs him and I also assured him to go, he said he'll return in evening" tae said in a calm voice.

Hobi understandingly nodded his head don't want to extend things "okey that's good then, you go or else you will be late". Tae nodded and hurriedly left from there.

Tae standing in front of the school gate, little worried how the baby will react but what can he do. He was lost in his thoughts when he saw gguki coming out grabbing his teacher's hand with a big smile on his face "mommy! Today you also came where is daddy" he jumped on tae's arm. Tae kissed on the baby's check "he'll come baby"

"Hello mr taehyung it's been many days how are you" the teacher asked with a smile. "Oh hi mrs song I'm good how about you"

"I'm good too what about mr jeon he didn't come today" the teacher ask. "He is little busy with his work"

"Oh okay bye then have a nice day" she bowed and left from there. "You too " tae said and bowed back . He again looked at the baby who is now looking here and there with a sad eyes "where is daddy?"