>*Twelve*<

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" You screamed.

Everyone came rushing into your room.

"Mika?!?!What's wrong?!?" Sunghoon panicked.

"&TEAM.RELEASED THEIR DEBUT SONG OMG." You squealed.

"OH MY GOD, THEY DID?!?!" Niki squealed.

"That's it-?" Heeseung questioned.

"Yeah, why?" You tilted your head.

"Dude, we thought you were hurt or something!" Sunghoon face palmed.

"Nope. I'm good!"

The guys all rolled their eyes and left, except for Sunghoon and Niki.

"You need something?" You asked Sunghoon, while Niki was watching the music video playing on your laptop.

"Yeah, manager nim said he wants to see you."

You groaned. "Do I have to?"

Sunghoon nodded.

You lazily got up and followed him out of your room, down the hallway, and to the front door. You stuffed your feet carelessly into your shoes and you both headed for the conference room.

You entered the room while Sunghoon stayed outside.

You saw your manager and he smiled. "This won't take long, promise." He said.

You nodded.

"So, you will be doing a project with Studio Choom, for Mix & Match. Along with Eunchae from Le sserafim and Danielle from new Jeans."

"Oh, really?" You said, eyes widening.

"Yes, you guys will start filming in a week. They have a demo choreography video, so you need to learn it and practice." Your manager said.

"I will!" You vowed.

"Ok, well that's it. You may be dismissed."

You bowed and left.

You jumped up and down and told Sunghoon as you headed back to the dorm.

"I can't believe it! I'm so excited! Do you think it'll be a creepy concept, like the one Niki and Won did?" You said.

Sunghoon shrugged. "Maybe."

You unlocked the door and went inside the dorm to share the news with the others.

All of them were sitting on the couch.

"GUESS WHAT BROS!" You yelled, making Sunoo and Jake flinch.

"What?" Jay looked up from his phone.

"I GOT CHOSEN TO BE ON MIX AND MATCH!!" You boasted.

All the guys erupted into cheers.

"That's awesome!" Niki gave you a tight hug.

"I bet it'll get more views than you and Won's." You teased.

"Pftttt. I doubt it." Niki remarked.

"We shall see." You winked.

(Sorry this chapter is a bit short, I'm trying to figure out an issue. It won't let me add YouTube links or videos to my story 😭)