>*Six*<

You guys made several tour stops and soon enough, the tour was finished.

You guys had just finished your last concert for the tour and were now sitting down in Jay and Jungwon's hotel room and were live.

"I can't believe we're done with our tour!" 

You pouted.

Sunghoon patted your back.

"Yeah, it was fun, but at least now we can get some rest." He said, to which everyone else responded with nods.

"True." You nodded.

You were watching the vlive through your phone and reading some of the comments.

One comment caught your eye and you read it aloud.

"Someone asked us what our favorite part of the tour was."

Sunghoon immediately spoke. "Seeing my family."

You, Niki, and Jay nodded in agreement.

"Didn't your sister leave in the middle of the concert?" You snickered.

Sunghoon slapped your shoulder, making you giggle.

You guys chatted for a little while longer and eventually ended the vlive.

You guys headed off to sleep.

The next morning, you all headed back to Korea, the first thing you did was sleep.

You were completely burnt out from the tour and all the traveling and all you wanted to do was rest, but unfortunately your sleep was interrupted by your phone ringing.

You groaned, but you face lit up as soon as you saw the caller ID.

"Danielle!" You exclaimed quietly, careful not to wake the guys who were sleeping.

(And if your wondering, it's Danielle from NJ, if u remember from reading the intro, Mika and her are childhood bsfs)

"Hey! How'd the tour go?" She asked.

"Good! It was really fun." You yawned.

"I was gonna ask if you wanted to hang out, you want to, or are you tired?"

"I'm exhausted, but I would love to hang out with you!"

You immediately tossed the blankets off your body, exited your room, tiptoed down the hallway, slipped on your shoes, and snuck out the dorm.

You met Danielle in the hallway of the dormitory and embraced her in a tight bear hug. You sat on the floor in the middle of the hallway, you decided not to leave the building.

You both talked for a while until you kept hearing noises, causing you both to freak and, so you parted ways.

You got back to the dorm and sighed, you were even more tired now and ready to crash.

You yanked off your shoes and were about to head back to your room, but saw Jay sitting on the couch with his arms crossed.

"Uhm, hi?" You tilted your head.

"Mika, where have you been?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I met up with Danielle, but we didn't go anywhere, we just sat out in the hall, I swear!"

Jay sighed.

"I'm too exhausted to give you a punishment, but Mika, you can't just do things like that. It's not me you have to worry about, it's the company.. You could get in serious trouble with them, so make good decisions, okay?" 

You looked at your feet and mumbled a small apology. "Sorry, I'll be more careful."

Jay smiled. "Good."

He stood up and came over to you. He gave you a hug and kissed the top of your head. "Night Gem."

"Night." You headed to your room, flopped onto your bed, and went to sleep."