chapter 7

-morning-

"Mn~ what time is it" Jiang Cheng said. 'good morning darling~" lan xichen said. "HOLY FUCK" Jiang Cheng was startled. "what the hell happened" Jiang Cheng asked. "To put in basic summary, you got drunk and pulled me into bed with you not letting go" lan xichen said. Jiang Cheng looked at him with confusion than the words suddenly got to him. Jiang Cheng was starting to blush. "Sorry.." Jiang Cheng softly whispered. "It's alright I didn't mind, I felt comfortable" lan xichen said.

Jiang Cheng has always wanted to do this. He didn't really have the courage. Jiang Cheng sat up along with lan xichen. Jiang Cheng than looked at him with a flustered face. Lan xichen looked at him with the look of a concerned husband. "Hm?" Lan xichen hummed, Jiang Cheng grabbed lan xichen by the collar and went in for the kiss. Lan xichen was surprised but he liked the kiss and so he didn't stop and went along with it. After a minute of kissing they pulled away to catch their breath. "Sorry.." Jiang Cheng apologize but lan xichen didn't like that. "Don't apologize.." lan xichen said as he put his hand on Jiang Chengs face looking him in his eyes. Jiang Cheng quickly turned away. "now now...look at me.." lan zixchen said calmly. jiang cheng turned his head to look at him. lan xichen kissed jiang cheng. "mhp~"  jiang cheng didn't expected lan xichen to do that. they then parted their lips. jiang cheng didn't know what to say. "fufu~ you look so cute" lan xichen teased. "..shut up." jiang cheng said. 

---------------------------------------------|

{270 words}

i officially give up on this.

sobs