chapter 3

It was Saturday morning in gusu. "Mm~" jiang cheng groaned, "where am I? " jiang cheng thought before noticing someones arms around him. "Who's holding me? " jiang cheng thought while trying to move to see who it is.

"Lan xichen!? " jiang cheng screamed in his head. "Is it me or does he look cute and peaceful while sleeping? " jiang cheng thought while looking at lan xichen. "No no no, get these thoughts out of my head" jiang cheng thought when he started to blush.

"I have to some how get off this bed without waking lan xichen up" jiang cheng thought

-after jiang cheng tried to get off the bed-

"Finally! I can breath!! " jiang cheng thought. "Mm~... Hm? Ah your awake already" lan xichen said. Jiang cheng slightly nodded his head. " are feeling better? " lan xichen said while getting out of bed " hm? What do you mean" jiang cheng said confusingly.

"You had a nightmare last night... A bad one, one to almost make you cry" lan xichen said. "Oh... Now I remember... Sorry you had to see that" jiang cheng apologized. "No need to be sorry!.. I'm just wondering how you are feeling" lan xichen said in a calm but panicked tone " oh yeah. I'm feeling better" jiang cheng said "that's good" lan xichen said in a graceful tone

A/N: if you guys want to know what happened scroll up
.

.

.
-what happened last night-

Lan xichen was awaken to some whimpering and moaning "hm? What's going on? " lan xichen thought only to noticed jiang cheng was having a nightmare "jiang cheng..? " lan xichen shook jiang cheng.. Jiang cheng woke up in shock.. "Lan huan..? " jiang cheng said while he sounded like he was gonna burst into tears.. Lan xichen wasn't used to being called his real name but he put those feelings aside and tried to comfort jiang cheng.

"What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare..? " lan xichen asked, ".... " jiang cheng was silent, he didn't know how to talk for a second due to being scared and shocked "you did..? " lan xichen said, jiang cheng could only nod. Lan xichen knew something was wrong so he hugged jiang cheng.

Jiang cheng quickly buried his head into lan xichen's chest, he was uncontrollably shaking and tears started to fall down his face.. Lan xichen let jiang cheng let his emotions out while he was patting jiang cheng's back hoping it was helping a little.

Jiang cheng then noticed what was happening and quickly pulled away "sorry" Jiang cheng apologized while looking away trying to hide the fact he still had emotions he had to let out. Lan xichen wasn't happy Jiang cheng tried to hide his emotions so lan xichen hugged Jiang cheng again. "Just let it all out... It won't be good for you if you keep it all in" lan xichen said trying to comfort Jiang cheng.

Jiang cheng listened to lan xichen and just let his emotions all out..

-after Jiang cheng let his emotions out-

"Are you feeling better now? " lan xichen asked, "Mhm..thank you" Jiang cheng said while rubbing his eyes "do you want to talk about the nightmare..? " lan xichen asked "no... I don't feel comfortable talking about it.. " Jiang cheng said "alright... I think we should go back to sleep it is midnight after all" lan xichen said.

Jiang cheng didn't want to let go of lan xichen. "Ok.. " Jiang cheng said "please don't let go of me though.. " Jiang cheng said while clenching onto lan xichen robe. "Alright, whatever makes you feel better" lan xichen said with a smile.

Jiang cheng and lan xichen slept for the rest of the night.

-in the present-

"Thank you for comforting me last night" Jiang cheng said, "anything to make you feel better" lan xichen said with a smile.

--------------------------------------------
A/N: hi! I might make a zhuling fanfic! Anyways I hope you all have a great day/night!

(657 words)

Aug 28th 2022 11:35pm