bonus!!

⚠️Warning This chapter has ⚠️
Smut
Swearing

That's all!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was Saturday night is gusu/cloud recesses. Lan xichen and jiang cheng decided to have "fun" after dinner.

"Hey.. Can we have sex? " jiang cheng asked while his head low, his face as red as a tomato. "Sure! " lan xichen said while acting like a puppy that just got a new toy.

It's was their first time. Lan xichen knew this day would come, he was dreaming for this day to come, now lan xichen is able to experience jiang chengs full body.

Lan xichen walked over to jiang cheng, than started to kiss him. Lan xichen didn't hold back since he was longing for this day to come. Jiang cheng was startled at first when lan xichen started to kiss him full of lust.

Jiang cheng felt like someone picked him up, and someone did, it was lan xichen ofc. Lan xichen put Jiang cheng on the bed only to stop kissing, they were breathing heavily, their face so close to each other and a string of Silvia that's still keeping them connected.

Lan xichen went to go get lube than walked over back to Jiang cheng setting the lube down, Jiang cheng went on top of lan xichen out of nowhere, startling lan xichen. They soon went back to kissing.

Lan xichen started to take off Jiang chengs clothes starting with the outer robe to the inner until Jiang cheng was fully naked , Jiang cheng did the same with lan xichen. Lan xichen went down to Jiang chengs neck only to suck, lick, and bite on it, Jiang cheng let out a soft moan, "mh~" that only made lan xichen harder.

Lan xichen went lower near Jiang chengs nipples than bite them, Jiang cheng didn't know he would just bite them right away making him let out a loud moan"nghm~"
Lan xichen only got harder and harder every moan he could hear..

Lan xichen finally went to Jiang chengs cock and started playing with it, making Jiang cheng moan even louder"mhn~l-lan xichen~"just by hearing Jiang cheng moan his name, lan xichen couldn't hold back much longer so he decided to lay Jiang cheng down and grab the lube. Jiang cheng knew what was going to happen but what he expected wasn't how he expected..

Lan xichen put the lube on his fingers so he could stick his fingers in better, lan xichen now stuck 2 fingers in Jiang chengs hole. To Jiang cheng it felt like cold, long and slim fingers go in him,Jiang cheng couldn't help but to let out a loud moan "mmhn~ f-feels~good~" lan xichen started to move his fingers in Jiang chengs hole going faster and faster each time he moves.

Jiang cheng wanted more, "please s-stick it in~" Jiang cheng moaned. Lan xichen than had an idea. Lan xichen took his headband off and tied Jiang chengs hands with it, Jiang cheng was in shock but yet also liked it. Jiang cheng felt something big go inside him without any warning which made him moan louder than before since he wasn't used to it.

Lan xichen had put his cock into Jiang chengs hole. "Let me know when to start moving" lan xichen said. "Y-you can move~" Jiang cheng moaned. Lan xichen than started moving with each thrust it kept getting faster. Jiang cheng let out a loud moan  moan"f-faster~please~mnh~" lan xichen went faster. All you could hear was moans and groans... Lan xichen groaned "I'm about to cum-" "m-me too~" Jiang cheng moaned.

In a matter of seconds both of them came.. Lan xichen pulled out his cock from Jiang chengs hole and untied the headband so Jiang cheng could have his hands back. Lam xichen went to get a towel to clean up the mess.

After cleaning up the mess and getting dressed, well partially, Jiang cheng was already asleep. "He is so cute! " lan xichen thought. Lan xichen kissed Jiang chengs for head before falling into a deep slumber.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: this was my first time making something like this😅 I hope y'all think it's good