I know what that feeling is,the one that tightens the lower part of one's stomach.Lord have mercy.

Felix

I pathed with bel since we had to get to class much to my dismay.

I ditched the lesson as I already know the topic of discussion.I walked through the hallways and when I bumped into a teacher I simply nod in greeting with a polite smile which made up keep shut on whatever he was about to say,which is for me to get to class no doubt.

As I walked I heard faint voices talking from the next corridor,I moved closer just to see bel standing with another guy.

Wait isn't that the same dude Miss Hilary introduced as the new sophomore student..I can clearly see his face because he's facing me while Bel had her back facing me.What's his name again..oh yeah something like Bradford,whatever it is what's he doing with bel?

He said something and she laughed,I could tell is fake.He stretched his hand and pick a few strands of her hair before saying something like 'I like your hair' What the hell I'm so gonna kill him!

I strolled over to where they stood right when bel took two steps back from him smoothening her hair as if wiping it.Good.

When I finally stood by her side I wrapped my arms around her before kissing her lightly,she kissed back.

"Hello my sweet"I said in a voice loud enough for the Bradford dude to hear.

"Hi my love"she played along caching on with what I'm playing her arms went around my neck.

"Who might this be?"I asked with a smile which is a threat in disguise as I looked him up.

"Oh we bumped into each other when I came to get a book I forgot..I didn't quite get your name"she said as if interested,I can see he knows we are deriding him but he controlled himself even though his little ego has been injured.Good!

"Oh it's Bradford..Eliot Bradford"he answered trying to keep a straight face.

"Well it's nice to meet you Eliot I'm Belvina Romano and this here is my boyfriend Felix"she said standing on her tippy toe to sniff my neck and I tilted my head.

I percept his expression dropping..suck it up jerk I can clearly see your intentions with my woman.

"Yeah she's Belvina my girlfriend and the hair is also mine"I said ignoring the tense atmosphere while twirling a strand of her hair around my finger.

"Mmhmm I noticed it earlier in the auditorium I mean everyone did,you two are the talk of the school"he said no fake smile this time around.

"Well it is nice to meet you Belvina"he continued when we didn't respond emphasizing on the 'it is'.

"And you too"he added glancing at me for a fleeting second after staring at my love for like minutes. "I'll see you around"he finished before walking away..God I've never studied a persons' action for that long,I feel uneasy and irked.

"Hey my love you shouldn't speak to males like that it makes me wanna kill them"I said looking her directly in the eyes with an iniquitous smile.

"Awww"she exclaimed pulling my cheek..what type of woman tweaks the cheek of a man who is flashing a devilish smirk.

"It's not like it was intentional,I want you and no one else"she said caressing my face which stirred up something in me.