Chapter 36 - Unwanted Fight

Start from the beginning

You sighed, then ran out to help them, grabbing one of the Primid swords that were on the ground, you decided to use that because you didn't have your usual weapon with you.

"(Y/N)!" Pit whisper-yelled, looking at you angrily

"What?" You looked at him, cutting your way through enemies

"You're supposed to be with Dr. Mario!"

"I couldn't handle being in there, it smelled too much like blood."

"But your leg.." He looked down at your leg, which was treated with bandages and a simple pole thing that would help straighten your leg bones, i guess.

"Oh this?" You looked at your led and moved it around a bit, "I'll be fine." You gave him a reassuring smile, although he knew it was completely fake and you were indeed in pain.

"(Y/N)-"

"Pit, i'll be fine. as long as i'm still standing id like to help in this fight."

He sighed, knowing that you wouldn't change your mind, "Fine, just stay by my side."

You puffed your cheeks, "I don't need a babysitter!"

"But with that wound you do."

"UUUUUUURGHHH" You turned around and defeated who knows how many enemies out of your frustration, causing Pit to chuckle softly out of your childish behavior.

>> Time skip to wave 9 of those stupid things

Everyone was tired, beaten, out of strength, and yet those things kept coming. They formed out of seem to be endlessly spilling. You looked up, seeing something in the red, cloudy sky.

"PITOO!" You called for the dark angel. You would call Pit, but sadly, that young child cant fly successfully. He can, but its only a sad one time offer for just 5 simple minutes.

"what do you want." He turned to you, his straight face just filled with annoyance and pain.

You climbed onto his back like he was giving you a piggy-back ride "H-Hey!"

"Shhh, i don't want Pit to get suspicious.." You placed your pointer finger on your mouth for a few seconds, then back around his neck, "Fly up."

"Why?"

"Hey, i'll be giving the orders around here." You told him, attempting to sound like some officer. "Just Fly up."

"Why."

"DO YOU TRUST ME." You whisper-yelled at him, pulling up that Disney line

"..YEs?"

"THEN UP."

Pitoo sighed, his dark wings having their purple aura around them as he jumped up and begun to fly upwards, as he finally understood why you asked him

There was a ship- a flying one, yes. duh It was Halberd, you kept on thinking it was his own ship, but you weren't quite sure. You had heard from Palutena that something had happened in brawl, and it was well, crazy.

"We have to find a way in." You told Pitoo once he reached the ship

"That's just what i was about to do, (Y/N)-Stain"

"You didn't"

He smirked, "Oh I did."

"I'm going to punch you really hard once we get on land."

"Oh, how scary."

"Tch," You smacked the back of his head

"Hey! I'm trying to fly here.."

"Be quiet and woman up."

>> Pit's POV

Out of the corner of my eye i could see (Y/N) running up to Pitoo. she told him a few things before hopping onto his back and yelling at him. he sighed, then sprang into the air. I could understand why she'd choose him, he could fly, unlike me. I sigh, as i continue to fight stupid primid things and talk to myself. I mean- i would fly up there myself to keep an eye on her, but id e greeted my yelling, and probably not be able to fly myself down, unless i could get palutena to pull me out.

"LADY PALUTENA!" i shouted, hoping she would answer

"What is it this time, pit?" She answered, via telepathy

"Grant me the power of flight!" I asked her, slightly in a begging tone

"Why?"

"It's (Y/N)."

Lady Palutena sighed and kept quiet for a few minutes for answering, "Fine, I'll do it. But you'll have to wait before i can get a secure place that's free of these things. I cant fight and control your flight pattern at the same time."

"Understood!"

I patiently waited for Lady Palutena to grant me the power of flight, it only being a few minutes until i started to begin flying. I shot the Primids that were falling from the sky, and had spoke with Lady Palutena on how this might be Tabuu again, sense he was behind everything that happened in the whole, subspace emissary. It turned out that the primids came from Halberd, Just like from emissary. After finding a way inside, i proceeded to look for (Y/N) and Pitoo on ground whole having conversations with both Viridi and Palutena.

____________________

Well, there's that.

If i'm not lame enough, i might be able to update frequently, because i'm off school for summer.

Who knows, its just that i have a demanding to update Various X Reader book, and you guys who are nice and allow me to update whenever i can. Thank you. ;u;

I should probably edit all of these chappies.

gosh darn it.

- Loreno c: