prologue

━━━━━━━━━━━━

SECRETS. Everyone has them. Regardless of whether they're big or small, important or not, Simon Kelleher would somehow find out and air out to everyone.

It was freaky shit. Freaky shit that both students and normal adults residing in Bayview, California, just had to live with.

In this particular case, there are five major secrets he's going to spill. You'd think that there's nothing that connects them all, but just watch. I promise it'll be worth the short wait.

Bronwyn Rojas is up first. She's the nerd. Straight A's, perfect life, amazing family. She's just perfect.

Or so I thought.

Cooper Clay is one of Bayview's many jocks -- except he's a baseball guy. He's our star player. Everyone knows and loves him, especially his girlfriend Keely. He moved here from Mississippi about a year ago.

Adelaide or Addy Prentiss is up next. She's the princess, cheerleader, homecoming queen... I could go on but I really do not want to. She seems to have everything planned and centered around one thing, her jackass of a boyfriend, Jake Riordan. Poor girl, but I'm rooting for a character development (and we got it yall).

Nate Macauley's life isn't as seemingly perfect as everyone else on this list so far. Like someone else on this list, he sells drugs to rich kids. However, and to my surprise, he isn't the villain of this story.

Worst for last, we've got Moon Lee, one of a handful of Bayview's asian students. Go representation, am I right? She's a massive physics geek, and she's aced every test for the past three years. She and her younger brother along with their family had moved to Bayview from Brooklyn, New York. She owns a skateboard. Principal Gupta is almost always on her ass about it. She's got a fiery temper. Perhaps that's how she torched those bodegas back in New York. That secret's been unearthed by AboutThat already. However, like many people, she's got more than one secret that she wants to keep buried.

One would think that these five people are the most random combination out there, but the one thing they've got in common (just like everybody else). They've got secrets.

Nate Macauley and Moon Lee are unfortunately linked. Whilst he's the seller, she's the chemist that cooks up the drugs he sells, but she pokes into his role on occasion. They've both got an unfortunate thorn in their sides. They were both hired by a massive asshole, and if they wanted to have a steady source of income, they'd have to work constantly without fail.

Moon's brother, Isaac, is all too aware of his sister's hustle, but he lets it happen. It's the only way they'd have a chance of leaving their fucked up home-life and getting the fuck out of Bayview. Christian Lee, once an incredibly successful businessman, now a drunk asshole. Vera Bennet, once one of the most successful prosecution lawyers in New York City, now... Moon and Isaac do not have a fucking clue where or how she is. Their father's theory is that, and I quote, 'She's fucked off with my money and the wh--re's probably screwing someone else for cash'.

Believe me (or not, go freedom), this is going to be an emotional rollercoaster, and yes, lives will be lost on the journey, but hey, where's the fun without it, eh? (i sound insane).

━━━━━━━━━━━━