one

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Guys, take off the board shorts. Girls, pack up those bikinis. Summer's officially over and school is back in session, and you know what that means: So am I.

"Get the fuck back here, you little bitch!"

As long as we are forced to co-exist in the hell space that is high school, I am going to reveal the truth about all of you miserable assholes, just like I did last year. Like when I leaked some photos that got half the basketball team expelled. Helped a lot of couples see each other for who they really are. And of course, I kept you up to date with the who's who of addicts, anorexics and alcoholics.

Adrenaline currently flowed through Moon Lee's veins like raging waters of a river as the muscles in her legs ached whilst she ran as fast as she could. She really shouldn't be putting herself through this at 6 in the morning on the last first day of school she'd ever have, but no, her asshole of a boss demanded that she trash his competition's supply house.

Wasn't really a house, more of a garden shed.

Privacy is a thing of the past. I know everything that went on this summer. And on Friday night, I'll take down five of Bayview's biggest offenders.

"I can't be doing this," Moon panted under her breath as she sprinted into an alley between two stores. She jumped on top of a closed dumpster and then jumped up to reach for the ledge of the building. Her head snapped to the side as the approaching footsteps grew louder.

Ignoring the ache in her arm muscles, Moon pulled herself up just as the two people chasing her ran into the alley. She rolled and laid on the ground, trying her hardest to steady her breathing to not give away where she was hiding.

"Where the fuck did she go?"

"Check the dumpster!"

Moon heard the lid of the dumpster open and heard them grunt in irritation before slamming it shut. "Get up there, maybe she's on the roof."

Her eyes widened as she sat up and began sprinting again. She jumped over the gap between the roof she was on and the next before dropping back down to the street and making a run for where she stashed the shitty motorbike she had been lended.

Moon sped up and got the fuck out of there. She caught her breath whilst she drove as fast as possible, but thankfully slowed down fast enough as she spotted a police car parked by a crossing.

But she still got a fine for not wearing a helmet.

Isaac called her as she turned into the Bayview High School's parking lot, "Moo, have you seen AboutThat yet? And where the fuck are you? I'm stuck taking the bus."

"Had business" was all she said as she leaned forward on the handlebars of the bike in an attempt to relax. "No, I didn't. Why, which poor soul's been put on blast this time?"

"Well, so far, I've got no idea. They've basically listed out four secrets that are gonna drop on Friday. One's a completely new person, another's about someone cheating on their boyfriend, one about locker rooms. In short, someone's getting outed. The fourth is definitely about Nate. I can hear the frustration through the screen," Isaac summarized. "and... wait, there's another one that just came up hold on."

Moon could faintly hear him swiping on his phone. Her eyebrows furrowed at his silence, "What does it say? I don't have internet yet."

"Last, but definitely not the least," Isaac read out. "I know some of you are dreading your AP science classes, except for Bayview's dumbasses, but the secret I'm going to reveal on Friday is about to have you wide awake for next week's as a questionable star pupil's been cooking up 'good stuff' with the school's chem lab supplies for some side cash."