Chapter 55

"I could kiss you right now." King whispered, heavy breaths and his hands over my face, thumb trailing down my cheek and over my lips while I tried to hold myself together. He seemed a little shocked to learn that I had forgiven him and that I wanted him to mark me.

A smile played over my face before I gently bit my lower lip and replied, "Don't hold in."

His hand traced to the back of my hair, fingers dangling with my locks as he swirled a few them around. Leaning closer, he said in a low voice, "I'm trying hard not to."

My eyes slipped close before I moved forward and kissed him instead. My skin tingled with the passionate kiss and my stomach tied in several knots as I felt the hunger rise between us. He wrapped his arm around my waist, capturing me in his embrace before his mouth gave into mine and we kissed. Just as I began delving into the kiss, I felt all the worries lift of my shoulders by itself. I felt light and free. Something fluttered in my chest and it was the sign of goodness.

The kiss deepened and soon our hands were racing across each other's body, unable to resist for a second longer. I snapped back to reality, realizing we were still in the hospital and Beatrice was still asleep along with Arnold.

"Wait..." I paused, moving my lips back before drawing in a short breath. "It's wrong to do here."

"Not a fan of an audience?" He asked, chuckling while his body touched mine.

"'No." I shook my head. "But I do know that there are other empty rooms in the hospital." I suggested, tracing my finger down his chest in eagerness. The pool between my legs had already rose and I wasn't able to control it.

I wanted him, deeply. I wanted him to take away the urge within me, to mark me, to claim me as his so we could tie ourselves together.

I had never been sure of anything in my life except for King.

He nodded and grabbed my hand instead before we both tip-toed out of Beatrice's hospital room. The sun had began to rise by now, shades of golden hues appearing in the dull, clouded sky. It wasn't going to be long before Beatrice was going to wake up and we had to get back on the road.

Look both ways, we ensured the hallways were clear before we entered the nearest empty room that was down the hall. The hospital was fairly empty, only the staff chit-chatting and running here and there. Asides from the staff, I barely could find any patients on the same floor as we were.

I gave King an approving look when we stepped inside the empty room and closed the thick door behind us. My heart raced in anticipation as I feared I was doing wrong and wondered if someone would catch us.

"Don't be scared. I'm right here with you and there is no one that can ever do anything wrong with you." King promised while planting his hands in my ear.

I unbuttoned the top buttons of his shirt, slightly revealing his muscular chest. It started getting hot inside the room as the heat built up between us. Our mouths locked together once more, tongues entwined and I wrapped my arms around his neck while he moved me back over to the small hospital bed inside the dark room.

"Mark me." I moaned.

He broke the kiss and smiled, "I will." His hands reached to my hips before he placed me down on the bed and got on the top of me.

I drew in a few quick breaths while blood rushed to my cheeks, turning me red with desire. The air was thick and he was irresistible.

I traced my hands across his chest before lowering him to his pants where my fingers dangled with his zipper and his bulging cock. Warmth spread over me, specifically between my legs. The smell of our arousals was strong and in the air.

I spread my legs and curled them around his hips while he unbuttoned my shirt and drew down my pants. He brushed his cold finger over my taut nipple before pinching it. I bit down a moan and rocked my hips at his thickness that was still hidden behind a layer of fabric.

A smile played over his lips while he looked at me. "I love having you naked underneath me, Eos." He whispered, gently brushing his lips over mine while his elbows met the bed and his hands buried in my hair. "You're just going to be mine and no one is going to take you away from me. Do you even know how long I had waited for this?" He asked, his eyes lowered to face while his lips pulled a couple inches away.

Waited?

I shook my head, "I don't know."

He moved his mouth to the crook of my neck where he took a quick inhale of my scent and whispered, "A very long time."

I slipped my hands underneath his shirt and felt his warm skin against my fingers. He moved back up and unbuttoned his pants over me before slipping them off his legs and returning to me. The head of his cock, thick and ready, leaned toward me, growing an inch more just as I kept watching King fist it.

Using my feet, I tossed down my pants along with my underwear and spread my legs for him whilst he remained between them. I breathed in the scent of his masculinity and the aroma of his sex that only furthered the growing heat inside me.

I wrapped my hand around his cock just as he freed it and pumped it. As King lowered himself over me, I positioned his cock against my wet opening and rubbed his thick head over my sweet spot.

My eyes rolled and my head went back as he took my nipple into his mouth and suckled it. His teeth grazed over my sensitive flesh and pleasure shot down my core. My hand tightened around the length of his cock while it became unbearable to control it for another minute more. I squirmed and moaned underneath him as he ran his hot tongue over my breast and my collarbone.

I lowered his cock between my folds and rubbed in circles, toying him. His breathing grew rough and his mouth stopped exploring my body for a minute.

"Don't be a tease." He said before placing his one hand underneath my thigh and the other one around his cock.

Without waiting for another minute, he pushed his cock into my warmth and a low moan escaped my throat. I shuddered and tightened around him immediately while throbbing in pleasure. The fire inside me burned, driving me to the edge. My eyes gazed into his dark one's, brimming with desire and energy as he pounded his entire length into me.

My back arched and I gasped at the sudden movement. His cock stretched my insides while the tip of his head stroked against my g-spot. A pleasuring sensation washed over me before a moan echoed across the room.

Placing his hand underneath my knee, he pushed one of my leg over and drove his cock deeper into my pussy. I grabbed in a breath and gasped while my nails lengthened into claws and scratched down his back. My breasts bounced back and forth as his strokes became rougher with every minute passing by. He glided and stretched me over and over again while low growls escaped his throat.

My pussy twitched and throbbed as my wetness dribbled down onto the mattress. His swollen cock glistened underneath the morning sun as he pulled it out and thrust it back in, pushing in deep till a trail of loud moans left my mouth.

"Shh." Leaning inward, he placed his hand over my mouth, silencing me down as we were still inside the hospital.

Even with his hand, I couldn't stop moaning and whimpering. When his face returned to the crook of my neck, his earthly scent lingered over me and I took a quick inhale while my insides tightened, nearing to a release.

He pressed his lips on my neck and kissed me before parting his mouth and sucking on my flesh. His cock slowly moved around my tight walls, gliding back and forth. I moved my hips in circles around his thickness, taking him deeper while his sharp teeth grazed over skin.

My eyes pressed close and I winced at the slight pain shooting up from my neck. He bit me down hard and roughly, tearing through my skin. Just at the same time, my release spurted out over his cock and my hands dug into his back out of pleasure and pain.

My pussy twitched as his warm seed filled me up. He growled through his clenched teeth and wrapped his arms around me.

A sudden wave of peace washed over me. It was heavenly, promising a new life.

I had been marked.