Chapter 17

The town hall meeting continued. I heard the chatters and whispers breaking through the thick walls of the building while my fingers raced across King Emerson's neck.

His lips moved against mine in a perfect rhythm. A fire grew at the pit of my stomach, stronger and greater than any emotion I had felt.

My hips moved toward him as they only wanted to be settled against him. Every nerve in my body was shaking, forcing me to further this, forcing me to collide with him.

I pressed my eyes close while drawing his lower lip into my mouth and sucking it gently. His fingers brushed across my scalp, grabbing a fistful of hair and tightening his hand.

I moaned.

Loud.

His chest rumbled. He let out an animalistic growl that trembled my core slightly. It couldn't be real. His breaths were rough and hard as mine. His skin grew warm while mine stayed cold to touch, after all, it was freezing here.

The room didn't have any heater switched on, the doors were shut closed and so were the windows. I could hear the wind rustling behind the glass, the trees at the garden quivering and the little animals racing in the night.

Every small voice became loud to me in a sudden. I could hear everything, even from afar.

Something was wrong.

I ignored it, not giving it much thought and knowing I was going to have enough time to deal with this later.

King grabbed my hair once more and in a swift moment, he twisted me around. I gasped as my body slammed against the wall.

He moved my free hand behind my back while the other one helped me to keep balance. My legs trembled in delight and excitement for I knew what was coming was certainly going to be good.

He was rough, as seen.

But what was King Emerson under the sheets?

The question that surely bothered all of us women. I was least intrigued about him at first but after our encounter, I couldn't stop thinking about him, not even for a little second.

His warm breath lowered to my ear, prickling at my sensitive skin. I closed my eyes and breathed heavily as my underwear grew warm and wet.

My body went limp in his arms, at his hold. He pressed his hips against my ass and I felt his sealed thickness probing and rubbing through his pants. I moved my ass slowly, teasing him while our breathings grew rough.

It was heated.

"I can tell you want this as bad as I do. But there is the problem, I know so little about you, Eos." He wrapped his hand around my throat and pulled my head toward him. His free hand went underneath my dress, looping between my legs and racing toward my soaked underwear just as I fantasized. I felt myself becoming more aroused as he spoke. "And that's surely fucking enough to watch your little mouth scream for me while I pound you."

As soon as his fingers looped my underwear band, he pulled it down and let it rest between my knees. I stood on my toes, inching my ass toward his cock and wondering how good would it feel once it was inside me.

There was a sudden rush, a quick feeling that needed to be fulfilled—tamed.

I opened my eyes and traced my glare across his full lips before meeting with his eyes. "Then what are we waiting for?"

A quiet moan left my throat when he placed his lips against my mouth. His hands held either side of my hips, slowly moving them across his cock in little circles that fed onto his hunger.