The friend was ready to throw some insult at it but his chocolate brown eyes snapped down to the panda's feet and grew wide in alarm.

“What the hell!” he cried out, startling the panda, while pointing to its feet. “Tumhay sirf cheezain uthany ko kaha tha, kisi ka bacha nahi!” 

[You were only supposed to grab some stuff, not somebody's child!]

Confused, the panda looked down to where its friend was pointing at and found a toddler with golden brown hair and honey brown eyes staring back at it. 

The panda's original eyes hidden behind the big fake head widen in shock before it heard its partner say; 

“Quit staring at the child like she's something out of a horror movie. You've already scared her enough.” 

“What?!” The panda's head rotated three-sixty degrees as it snapped towards its friend in bewilderment and the little girl let out a gasp. 

The guy gave the panda a pointed look.

“I wasn't scared… ” The toddler spoke this time, catching their attention. “I just wanted to ask the panda how he is walking on two feet.” 

Both of them felt their hearts melt at her sweet yet curious tone before the brown eyed guy decided to crouch down to her level and pass her a grin.

Is he a Disney prince?

Thought the girl as her chubby cheeks flushed red and she nervously twiddled her tiny fingers.

“So you followed him out here?” The guy asked in a friendly manner, earning a double-nod in return. He chuckled before questioning, “What's your name?”

Her eyes stole a quick glance at the panda who was also waiting for her reply and said, “My name is Jannat.”

They exchanged a small look at her response.

“You have a really pretty name, Jannat.” said the guy crouching in front of her with a smile.

“Thank you,” she answered bashfully before saying, “I like your smile.”

Jannat's hands flew to her face as soon as the words came out to cover another gasp while the guy in front of her laughed out loud. 

“It was supposed to stay in my head.” she mumbled in embarrassment. 

This made him laugh even harder and he stood up to face his friend disguised in the panda suit, his eyes dancing with mirth. 

“You see that? And then you have the nerve to ask why I am a ladies' man, Zain.” Leaning towards his panda face, he let a smirk slip onto his lips. “It's all in the smile.”

Zain shoved him away and opened his mouth to spit some insult but a loud female voice cut through the air.

“Oh my God, Jannat!”

Anabia ran towards her niece before dropping on her knees in front of her and engulfing her tiny frame in her arms. Both Zain and Sahad took some cautious steps back.