Twelve|Public announcement pt.2(mall time!)

Start from the beginning

Kai screamed in excitement and tried to get out of his stroller but failed. So Felix helped the struggling boy get out of his stroller, the little toddler quickly started running to the toy that he wanted. Both parents were quick to follow the toddler." Mommy, dada Kai want that one " the toddler pointed his little chubby finger towards a cute pink looking teddy bear.
( hell I'm not sure if it's a teddy bear or a cat plushie?)

"This one, my love?" Felix asked the boy, as he grabbed the plushie off the shelf and handed it to the boy

"This one, my love?" Felix asked the boy, as he grabbed the plushie off the shelf and handed it to the boy. "Yes! Mommy thank you!!" Kai said while smiling and hugging the plush that was handed to him. Both parents were smiling at the toddler, both were very happy to see their son smiling and happy.
————
Felix's POV
Phone call
Felix speaking
Chan speaking
English

After like 10ish minutes of being in the toy store Kai got bored of it so Hyunjin just bought the plushie that Kai wanted. As we were walking out of the store I hear someone call my name, so I turned around and saw that it was my friend Minho" Felix!" " Minho! Hi how are you?" I say while running up to him and hugging him." I'm good! You?" Minho said, hugging me back." I'm great!" I tell him, while breaking the hug." Um who is that?" I said whispering, and pointing." And why is he staring at us?" He asked."Oh!" I say as I pull him to were Hyunjin and Kai are." This is Hyunjin and his son Kai!" I say, pointing at them." You know Kai is your son too. Me and you are getting married so he is your son as well." I Hyunjin just said like it was nothing! Both me and Minho stared at him shocked."LEE YONGBOK FELIX! WHAT THE FUCK! YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE GETTING MARR-" I put my hand on Minho's mouth."s-shh Lino Hyung stop shouting!" I tried hushed him.

I remove my hand slowly." Hyung I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. These few days have been so crazy. So I'm sorry!" I while bowing a bit." Oh you should be sorry Lee Felix!" Minho hyung said,pointing his finger at me." I know I know hyung I'm sorry." I said bowing a bit again. I feel a hand on my waist, i straighten up and see it's Hyunjin." You shouldn't bow. Your dress is going up." He whispers in my ear, I blush a lot at his action." T-thanks..." I say looking down, I pull my dress down to its original length.

"So your hyunjin?" Minho hyung said." Yes I'm. Who are you?" Hyunjin asked, without removing his hand from my waist." I'm Felix's friend. Lee Minho." Minho said." Felix does Chan know about this?" Minho asked, I look up at him." No... not yet." I say, already knowing what he will say." So when are you going to tell him? And the rest of your friends as well." Soon hyung..." I tell him." You better!" He told me." And you." Minho said pointing at Hyunjin.

" You better treat him right. And if he comes crying to me and tells me that you did something to him, I will put you in a air fryer for  180° and 20 minutes, you hear!" He threatened Hyunjin." HYUNG!" I yelled." Whaat!" He whined." I'm just trying to make sure that you will be treated right!" He exclaimed." You don't have to worry. Felix will be treated right." Hyunjin said, hugging my waist with his arm tightly." You bett-"