Eight|Stay overnight

Three days later.

Felix's POV

So me and my parents were going to the Hwang's estate to plan the wedding and get everything ready.

We arrived at the...mansion...wow it looks so beautiful! We see Mrs.Hwang waving at us,"Come on inside! Don't be afraid Felix this is going to be your home soon!" Mrs.Hwang said,excited.

Wait... did she say that this is going to be my home too? Really!?!

So she leads the way to I think the dining room. Once we get there I see Hyunjin and Kai and
another man that I don't recognize. I think Mrs. Hwang saw me looking confused at the unknown stranger that was there too."oh, this is my husband!"
She said politely.

"Hello I'm Minjoon, Hwang Minjoon.I'm Hyunjin's father!"Mr.Hwang said excitedly.I was nervous,I didn't think that I would meet my future father-in-law today.

"H-hello I'm Lee Felix!" I say stuttering a bit."Hello Felix!" He looks behind "And I'm guessing they are your parents?"I nod.Then my parents introduce themselves."Hello I'm Hyuntae, Lee Hyuntae!, and this is my wife Lee Soyeon!" My dad said and bow afterwards."Well it's nice to meet you all! Come sit!"Mr.-Or well my future father-in-law said.

I sit next to Hyunjin and Kai.I give Hyunjin a smile and Kai a kiss on his forehead. I have a feeling that this is going to take a long time. " So Felix what do you want for the wedding?" Mrs.Hwang asked as she looked at some papers with pictures on it.I think for a second,"I guess I would want an outside wedding, nothing big as well...just something simple!"I say smiling.

"Okay! And you hyunjin?" Mrs.Hwang asked Hyunjin,almost like she knew what he was going to say." Anything works. Just as long as Felix likes it."
Hyunjin said looking at me with a smile,i smile back.
"Oh, I also want something that Kai likes!" I say look at Kai he has a cute little smile on his face."Aww, of course! Okay so you both want the wedding simple?" Me and Hyunjin both nod Kai copy's us and nods too. Aw he's so cute!

————————
Okay so I'm skipping the decoration part sorry!

Felix's POV

"Okay now Felix all you need to do is pick the flower and what you want to wear like a dress or suit whatever you want!" Mrs.Hwang said excitedly like very excited.well I all always dreamed of wearing a wedding dress at my wedding instead of a suit,ever since I was little." Umm I chose to wear a wedding dress... and for the flowers I guess rose and tulips! Oh and irises too!" Irises are my favorite flower!" Okay then we are all done planning! Um the wedding is going to be as soon as possible!" I nod. Me and my parents thank them. Before we leave I hear." MOMMY! don't leave..." Kai said that while looking like he was going to cry. I rush over to him and pick him up from the floor. " Baby it's okay" I say and kissed his cheek, I look at Hyunjin and then at my parents a worried expression on my face.

" Mr and Mrs.Lee, Can Felix stay here because it looks like Kai is already attached to Felix." Hyunjin asked my parents, they looked at each, my nods " we will be back with some of Felix clothes and things for the night. or... will he just stay with you?" My dad asked I pause.I forgot that I would live here with them.

"Whatever is fine with you, if you want Felix to live here right now that's fine or if you want Felix to just stay the night and move in after the wedding that's also fine!"Hyunjin said.I really hope my parents choose the second option.

My parents look at each other again."Felix will live with you after the wedding. But for right now he will spend the night for Kai." My dad said.Oh thank goodness I didn't want to live with him yet. I'm not ready. Hyunjin nodded in agreement."I will be back with some of Felix clothes and other things!" Dad said as he and mum were leaving." Bye careful, see you later!" I said running to door and waving at them.

I turn around and Mr and Mrs.Hwang were gone. So that means me,Hyunjin and Kai are alone. Oh maybe would could do some bonding time!
—————————
Hi it's me! I'm sorry for the lack of updates I have been busy! But I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

I wondering. Do you guys want a late Halloween special chapter? Please let me know!

We'll see you all next bye! Love you all!