I was about to drive the car when I saw what she was thinking because of the emotion on her face. What the hell? "Tss. Basang basa ka ng ulan. Don't think of any green."

I sigh. Samantha, Samantha, Samantha. Could you please stop thinking anything like that? Napailing ako. "Here," I handed my jacket to her. "Put this jacket on, alisin mo yang jacket mo. Magkakasakit ka dyan."

"Ibabalik ko nalang 'to pag nalabhan ko na. Thank you," when I didn't say anything she talk again. "Ahm... S-sorry... promise hindi ko na siya papayagang umalis ng hindi ako kasama,"

What's there to be sorry about? That isn't your fault. "What did she do there?"

"E-ewan... sabi niya may bibilhin lang daw siya at uuwi naman daw siya agad at hindi magpapagabi. Sinabi ko ding baka uulan pero sabi niya saglitan lang daw siya don k-kaya... ayun."

Then it's not your fault. I want to say that but I stop myself.

Even if I stop myself from saying those things, my actions can't. I cooked her pancake and I place medicine beside of the plate. I know damn well that Amber and Soleil are confuse as to why the hell did I do this.

"Remind her to eat this and take the medicine. She might catch a cold tomorrow. Also, tell her to take good care of herself."

"What took you so long?" It's Asher.

"Emergency." I answered.

We give seconds stare to each other before he get what I mean.

"As to what happened last time...."

The meeting went on and on until midnight. Kahit na gaano ako kalakas napapagod pa rin ako. I won't deny that.

Our enemy seems to recognize me that's why I told the boys to do the song at my house. In here, they are safe. Inasar pa ako ni Andrew na bayaw dahil sa laki ng bahay ko. Khalil don't seem to care about my house...not that I want him to. It's just that he don't care about other people's lives as long as it won't affect the life of his love ones.

From: Andrea

You're at your house right? I bought you something. On the way na ako.

Damn!

"Excuse me I have to call someone," I reasoned out. If something bad happens to Andrea. I'm doomed.

I immediately call my guards, the one who have been looking out to Andrea and her friends.

"Boss, I cleaned the way. There is no one who can harm her," he said as soon as he answered my call.

"Okay." I said and ended the call. Minutes later she arrive.

Niyakap niya ako. "Sorry to scare you last time. I didn't intend to do it," she explained.