08

Spending a time with her for at least two days is already enough for me. She's improving, her genuine smile is going back little by little and i can tell that it's about the people she's with in the modelling industry.

How can i tell? Simple. It's because every time that she came back from modelling she have this smile, a pure one. And also, she always tell me what happened about her day and that won't go flow without her smile.

That's the only one i want, her to heal...to have a smile, a genuine one. Looks like, these 4 friends of her is a blessing.

I don't want to dig in to their lives, even though i want to know their backgrounds. I want to make sure that Andrea is safe. Yes, they're good for her but, but what about their families?

Are they also...safe?

Napailing ako. Masyado naman akong nag oover think. That's not good.

"What?" i asked her, bigla nalang niya kasi akong pinalo sa braso.

"Aalis kana?" tanong niya.

I look at my clothes, "Yes," i answered and look at her. "Don't worry, i will visit you...I just have to do some...things." I couldn't look at her...I know when she finds out about what 'work' i am doing she will leave me...be scared of me...and I don't want that.

"But before that, can i request you a favor?" 

 I frown, what? "What is it?" i asked, curious why did she suddenly request for a favor.

"You know Soleil right?" 

Soleil who?

"No," i answered honestly. I really don't know her.

"The girl who always have thick books and always wear red clothes!" Nang hindi ako umimik ay nagsalita ulit siya. "The girl i told you, the girl who don't want her hair up,"