07

"Still not saying anything huh," Asher gritted his teeth, a sign of he is so close to end this man's life.

Someone came in and I am just standing while leaning my back against the wall, still calming myself...muntikan ko nang patayin ang lalaking yan kanina.

This is my first time that i got mad, hindi ko makontrol ang sarili ko so i had to calm myself down.

I bit my tongue while looking down, I couldn't control my emotions anymore so i stand up straight.

I went out of that room without saying anything and i think they all know the reason why, so they just let me.

I went to the gun room, hindi ako nagsalita at hindi manlang tinignan ang mga taong andodoon...I don't care about them. Mind their own business and i do mine as well.

I did what i should do. I started pulling the gun trigger again and again. I don't know kung ilang minuto kong ginawa 'yon nang paulit ulit.

I just did that again and again until i feel that i am not mad anymore. I put the gun's down and the things that i used.

Nang iangat ko ang tingin ko ay nakita ko 'yong babaeng nasuntok or nasipa ko kanina....What's her name again? Tyranny?

She's leaning against the wall beside me with her arms crossed over her chest. She's wearing black pantalon, black shoes and a white sando. May benda na ang mga pasa't sugat nya.

"Feel calm now?" She asked, raising her one eyebrow.

I ignored her and went out from that room, who is she to talk to me? I don't know her, and we are not close.

"Hey!" I heard her calling me but i didn't look back.

Napatigil lang ako sa paglalakad nang humarang sIya sa harapan ko,  tinignan ko sIya ng walang emosyon sa mukha lalo na sa mata.

"Do you want to go sparring?" She asked.