All of these luxurious cars are his !? "Feel free to choose any of them, Mrs

All of these luxurious cars are his !? "Feel free to choose any of them, Mrs.Kim." He informed, politely. "I- umm I'll take this one." I pointed the one that's close to me. I don't care which car it is, I just want this to take me to the place I want. He handed me the car keys from a locker and bowed at me. "Thank you!" I chirped and hopped inside the car.

Rolls Royce is one royal ass looking car. I touched the leather seats and felt goosebumps. Damn the finish of this leather is amazing. I started the engine and held the steering wheel. I drove out of the garage and out of the huge gate. I searched 'Kim Enterprises' on the map and followed the directions.

I hit the pedal and raced through the empty roads

I hit the pedal and raced through the empty roads. The car moved smoothly cutting through the wind. After a while I finally stopped in front of the massive building.

I saw that everyone who saw me, were bowing at me. God I could never get used to this attention on me. I assume his office is in the top floor because that's how it is in most ffs. I stepped inside the elevator and looked at the black screen with the number of floors. I clicked on the number 50 and waited. I felt the gravity working against me as the elevator kept moving up.

I zoned out for a few minutes. The 'ding' sound made by the elevator scared the crap out of me. I stepped out and gripped onto the lunch box. Is he going to yell at me for coming here without his permission? Meh it's not like he doesn't yell at me all the time. I reached a massive door which had the name KIM TAEHYUNG embedded on it. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." His monotonous voice came. God please be with me. I pushed the door open with much difficulty. He was working on his laptop and didn't look up. "Jimin, how many times did I tell you not to bother-" his sentence was cut off when his eyes fell on me. "Why are you here?" His voice was rough, too rough for my liking. "Umm I brought lunch for you." I mumbled out, showing the lunch kit.

"Who asked you to bring this shit for me, huh?" He spoke, irritated. My lips turned into a thin line as I started biting it. He glared into my eyes, in displeasure. "Take it back." He ordered. "But.." I pouted in annoyance. "Leave it here and get out of my office." He inhaled sharply. I walked to his desk and placed the lunch box on the surface. His attention was back to the laptop. Humph!

I strode towards the door and stepped out. I peeked through the door. He was still focused on his work. He side eyed the lunch box after a few minutes. I was about to go back but I saw that he reached for the lunch kit. He opened the lunch box slowly and his lips curved up to form a smile. That's enough for me. I know he doesn't hate me, if he really did, he would've thrown away the wedding ring I put on his ring finger. I turned around and skipped away from the office, happily.

Taehyung's pov

I was stunned to see her in my office. I saw her holding onto something. Was that lunch box...for me? She's just trying to make me warm up to her. "Leave it here and get out of my office." I spoke rudely. She looked down, kept the lunch box on my table and walked out. I started working again but the lunch box was bothering me. Curiosity got the best of me. I reached for it and opened it. Wow. It looks..delicious. She kept a small bottle of milk and a glass to pour it into.

 She kept a small bottle of milk and a glass to pour it into

Tasting a bit, won't hurt. I picked up the chopsticks and slurped the egg noodles. I poked the runny egg yolk and mixed it with the noodles and slurped more. I picked up a shrimp fry with the fried asparagus and put it in my mouth. The shrimp was perfectly caramelized. This is delicious. I finished the lunch very fast. I eat so much these days. It's all because of her. I found myself smiling. What the hell am I even smiling for? I cringed at myself. What has gotten into me ?

Are finally going to accept each other's love? Guess we'll find out. Stay tuned !