Second thoughts🪻

Start from the beginning

They were my favorite flowers; Blue Hydrangeas

They were my favorite flowers; Blue Hydrangeas. Those flowers were a mixture of the most beautiful shades of blue. It was like a field of blue hydrangeas and it was endless. I sat down on the grass and caressed the flowers which were blowing on the wind. I plucked a few flowers and made a flower crown out of it. I giggled, placing the crown on my head. The birds chirping and the flowers danced in the light breeze.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. So peaceful. I know I'm taking this whole married thing lightly but if I think about it, I won't be able to have a peace of mind because being married to someone who's not ready to accept me and hates me is very hard. Maybe I should put some effort into our relationship but how am I supposed to do this with that iceberg. My thoughts were interrupted when someone's deep voice called me out.

Taehyung's pov

Ugh where is this brat? Wondering about with no manners at all. The guards said that she went into the garden. Eomma was stubborn about me going to get her. Just because I've never been in a relationship doesn't mean I have to get married to someone whom I know nothing about. But why does she always make me have second thoughts about her ?

She seems so close yet so distant. I sighed in frustration as I kept walking. Eomma wants me to bring her daughter-in-law to her. Daughter-in-law my ass. She's just a gold-digger who doesn't care about anyone but still Eomma insists on her being a good person. I made my way through the bushes. Where is she ? I looked around. My steps halted when I saw her.

(Imagine she has black hair 🥹)

She wore a flower crown with the hydrangeas she picked from the garden. The evening sunlight made her tanned smooth skin shine. Her soft curls swayed in the cool breeze. She turned her head towards me, partially. Her hazel eyes sparkled when the warm sun rays hit them. She was looking like an angel. "Taehyung?" I came out of trance when she called me out. I suddenly forgot what I was here for... "E-Eomma is here. She's asking for y-you." I stuttered. Why the fuck did I even stutter? I rushed back without giving her a chance to say anything.

Hazel's pov

I heard Taehyung calling me out. I turned around partially. He stood there a few steps away from me, immobile but his eyes....

 He stood there a few steps away from me, immobile but his eyes

His eyes were telling me stories. This is the first time, I really saw his eyes. They held so much sadness... it made me wanna hug him. He kept staring at me, it was almost like he was admiring me. He hates me so that's a bad guess. "Taehyung?" I whispered. That seemed to have brought him back to earth. "E-Eomma is here. She's asking for y-you." He blurted out and stormed away. Such a weird dude.

I rushed back into the castle before he starts throwing a tantrum. I enquired about Taehyung's mom to Eun-ji. She informed me that Eomma had went to freshen up. I took a Galaxy chocolate bar from the pantry and started munching on it while walking around the house. Now where is Taehyung ?

Maybe I should go find him. I was about to walk upstairs but a noise stopped me. Is that a cat ? I followed the voice and reached the backyard. I examined the area and saw something moving behind a bush. I took calculated steps towards the bush and peeped through the light green leaves. The cat was holding something in its mouth and it's moving!

I shooed the cat away and it left the thing in its mouth, behind. It's a baby Raven. It probably feel out of its nest. I picked the little birdie up and checked to see if there were any injuries. Thankfully there aren't any. I scanned around the trees for it's mother. There's no Raven around; but I can't leave it here too.

Yes now I'm here inside the house with the little birdie. Taehyung's definitely gonna rain hell fire upon me. I sat on the couch with the birdie on my lap. I heard Taehyung descending down the stairs in a hurry. He didn't know about my presence so good for me. He stood near the stairway and was gripping onto his phone.

His eyes narrowed into a thin line and he was covered in sweat, making his T-shirt and gym shorts stick to his body. Did he workout and get in here without a shower? Nasty. "What the fuck do you mean the client withdrew the funds !?" He shouted. The veins on his forehead popped out. "I fucking told you to add the monthly statistics to the presentation!" He inhaled sharply.

"You fix this problem before I step into the building or else you know what's gonna happen to you." He threatened. He cut the call and slid the phone in his pocket. His eyes fell on me; a shiver ran through me in fear when he took his steps towards me. I stood up reluctantly when his piercing eyes didn't leave me for a second. He stood a few steps away from me. His gaze fell on Cary. Yes, I named her Cary. His eyes softened and I doubted my eyes. "Let me see." He gestured me to bring Cary closer.

Is he gonna throw her away? I took my steps unwillingly and forwarded my cupped hands forward. She slept curling up into a ball inside my cupped hands. He leaned forward and took a closer look at her. His lips curved up a little. Is he smiling? He slightly lifted his head and we made eye contact. My breath hitched in my throat. He kept staring into my eyes. Our faces were only a few inches apart. His face moved closer to mine. Oh god....

Is it gonna be their second kiss? 🤭 Guess we'll find out. Stay tuned !