♥️ part 44 ♥️

Part 44

He opened her hand and got her free. Manik reached inside, hiding himself. He was close to Nandni while he was tracking the location of Anvi, he saw Vicky was taking Nandni to a cabin.

Manik " Nandni, nandni mushkil me hai I have to save her lekin pahle mujhe inko khatm Karna hoga. "

Pointing to those goons who were on his way to reach her. Vicky brought her to a cabin. There was a table she laid down on the table as he said  . She was in jeans and a T -shirt.  There was a window behind the Nandni and in the front side mirror glass she saw Manik who hid behind a pillar. Now she wanted to try to engage Vickey for some time , she stopped Vickey who was going to remove his jeans.

Nandni " wait itni bhi kya jaldi hai "

Vickey stopped himself and said " lagta hai tum bhi mujhe accept kar rahi ho you want this romantic, I will make it for you" .

Outside manik killed his people silently. Vicky inside that cabin with Nandni. He was going to remove her t-shirt and grab her t-shirt but Nandini stopped him and said let me do it for myself. She removed her t-shirt by herself, something was inside her mind, that's what she was thinking. She was now in jeans and a Bra and her t-shirt was in her hand. She came closer to Vickey and put her T-shirt on his head, his eyes close by her t-shirt.

V " oh so you want to play hide and seek with me okay then as your wish "

And this was the time Manik waited for and this was the plan in Nandini's mind. Manik entered the cabin silently and started beating Vickey.
Vicky removed that t-shirt and saw that Manik was there. He is cream and called his mens.
Nandini was crying because she was in this situation in front of another man. Vickey was on the floor, fell down and Manik was beating him.
And then He saw  that Nandini was crying and trying to cover herself with her hand. HE removed his coat and wore it to her.
Screaming of him his man's came , they had anvi with them.

V " manik stop it nahi to teri pyari si beti tujhse bahut door chali jaayegi"

M " I will kill you "
while Manik grabs his collar.

N " meri beti ko kuch mat karna please "

V " Manik Manik now my turn, bahut maar liya tune, chhod mujhe agar apni beti sahi salamat chhata hai to "

Manik leaves him , and Vickey starts beating him. Vicky touched his nose and found he was bleeding.

V " tune mujhe iski wajah se mara, is ladki ki wajah se ab dekh main kya karta hu iske sath wo bhi tere saamne"

Manik " you bloody I will kill you"

Suddenly someone hit on manik s head from back and Nandni screamed his name , manik got faint.

N " manik aur meri beti ko chhod do , jo tum bologe main karungi. "

V " No no now I am not going who trust you I know you are very clever , karogi to Tum sab Jo main tumse bolunga lekin Manik ke hosh mein aane ke bad adar wise I will kill your daughter and Manik. "

Other side
Cabir, Mukti and Abhimanyu were on the way, they were close to reach.

Mukti " cabir i got news , hamare sab log jo manik ke sath mein Gaye the mare ja chuke hain. So drive fast I hope manik theek hoga. "

Cabir" don't worry Mukti Manik theek hoga Manik ko kuchh nahin hoga, ham bas pahunchne hee wale hai "

Other side
Manik regains consciousness, and found himself bound on a chair and other side on another chair is Nandni, Vickey standing thier.

V " Tu to yaar bahut solid hai itni jaldi hosh mein aaega Laga nahin tha, manana to padega kuchh to baat hai tujh mein. "

M " Vickey Nandini Aur meri beti ko jaane de tujhe mere sath job karna hai wo kar le."

V " No Manik kaise jaane du , tere sath kyaa karunga.
Jo karnaa hai teri Nandni ke sath karna hai "

While he moving his fingers on her shoulders.

M " don't dare to touch her otherwise I will you ."

V " I will not give you another chance Manik
From today your daughter and your wife is mine , only mine "

M " she will never be your she belongs to me,
I will give you a brutal death "

V "  why am talking too much with you , BTW your wife is hot and i will make this moment hotter for you"

Nandini was scared, in her mind she is thinking about manik and flashback.

M " Vickey mujhe maar de, please"

N " Manik please aisa mat bolo, I love you so much Manik, I don't want to loose you."

M " sorry Nandni maine tumhare sath bahut bura kiya hai"

V " ohh what a love , everybody leave it's couples time "

He ordered his men to leave with Anvi.
Mukti Cabir and Abhimanyu reached outside that factory and secretly entered.

Mukti " cabir hame secretary andar jana hoga, Manik, Nandni aur Anvi ko khatra ho sakta hai."

They start killing the people's secretly and silently one by one. Other side Vickey started touch Nandni.