part 5

Next morning she woke Up and found herself with manik under the bed sheets.
She is all naked,  even she don't have bra on her body,  and she is tightly grab by manik,  his hand lock her on her stomach.

Nandni : ( in her mind)  the deep you did with Me on bed
One-day you will regret and you will crying one-day for sure,  you ruined me,  you ruined my life.
You rape me yes it's rape because it's always against my will.
Really everytime,  why I  fall for him ohh
But this is his mistake and he have to pay for it, Main kabhi maaf nahi karungi,  I want to take shower, lekin ye mujhe chhode Tab na.

She trying to redeem herself from manik but it's disturbing his sleep and   he woke up and hold her tightly.

Manik : where are you  going baby
You know na I love you don't leave me .

Nandni : ( in her mind) love,  what the fuck he said
It's not love,  it's only fuck even he don't know the single word of love.

But one-day you will know what is love and you loose,  you will loose everything.

He open Her eyes,  he holding her from back his hand on her stomach, he is only in underwear,  his penish gets straightened.

Manik : even I don't know why I want to fuck you always.

He start rubbing his body with her and bang her back.

Nandni : manik abhi nahi na
Not now please

Manik : who the hell are you  to tell me,  what to Do Aur what not.
I will fuck you right now even went I want.

She turn to him in anger.

Nandni : come fuck Me,  yahi chahte ho na. Aao chad jao mujhpe, let me help you.

She put her hand in his underwear and take out penish, and holding his penish in her hand she start moving his penish upper in her vegina.

Nandni : maja aa raha hai yahi chahte Ho na.

Manik : yeah I want this
I want you  .

She came upon her insert his penish inside her and start jumping on her body,  she is sitting on his cock and riding like a rider ride a horse,  she is moaning in pleasure and manik enjoyed too while he is playing with his boob's.
His hand on her boob's and he is squeezing her nipples.

Nandni : you like it
Maja aa raha hai na.
Aahhh

Manik : han give me more
I want more.

Now manik came upon her spread her legs and put his penish inside her and fucking her badly,  she is screaming because her vagina is already injured.

Nandni : fuck me fuck me harder
Love you  baby
Fuck me.

After listening I love you  from her he do more hard with her,  she is little against her and his giant body and her force make her scream louder.

Manik : I love you  too baby
We going to marry soon
Than I will fuck you Evey night
I will take you to Paris London and fuck you  everywhere.

Nandni : ahhh manik
Fuck Me
You are a beast
You are a monster
You are a devil

Manik : and you are my angel

After some time he discharge in her
And leave her.

After 1 hour she is cleaning herself she feel pain in her stomach even she could not walk properly.
Manik seeing her she could not walk.

Manik : main office jaa raha hu and you take rest.
Main servant ko bhijwa dunga tum aaram Karna.

Nandni : okay sir

She going to her room and laying on bed, she put his hand in her panty and found swallowing on her privet part.

Nandni : I am badly injured
Bed sheet par bhi blood tha even it was not my first time.
He is beast,  really a monster.
But what happened with me when I was with him why I felt like that.
No he don't deserve me.

Mujhe apni medicine leni chahiye, apni garbnorodhak pills.

She stand from bed and walk slowly and trying to find her pills but she found there is no pill,  all Is empty.

Manik : sari goliya khatm ho gayi aur Main theek se chal bhi nahi sakti don't worry mere pass abhi time hai Main pills baad me le aaungi.

Nandni again going to bed and sleep,  and when she wake up she found manik infront her eyes.
She is feeling weak.

Nandni : sir aap itni jaldi aa gaye

Manik : well it's not early .
It's already 5 pm and your body temp
Too hot.
BTW you are hot too.
Even I want to fuck you but, You should rest .
I called doctor.

Nandni : 5 pm
Manik mujhe jana hai.

Manik : sorry tum ke inch bhi move nahi kar sakti.

Nandni : sir my pills are out Aur Mujhera pills leni hai Main pregnant nahi hona chahti.

Manik : it's okay baby
I am here na
To marry you.
Agar pregnant ho bhi gayi to wo hamara hee baby hoga na.

Nandni : but main pregnant nahi hona chahti.

Manik : shhhh just shut your mouth.

Flashback end

Present day

Looking to anvi

Nandni : and than I forgot aur yaha aakar mujhe ptaa Chal I am pregnant,  and tum mere pet me aa gayi I got you cutie.
Now you  are the reason I want to live
And I don't want to  loose you.
But you  are too naught even jab bhi Maine manik ka naam liya,  you always kicked me .
That evil monster.

Anvi start crying.

Nandni : are thats not fair haan, you are #Only mine.

To be continued