part 8

Other side

Manik doesn't know that's she is Jeff not Nandni, manik came close to her and hold in his hands.

Manik : well I love your surprises but tum hospital nahi aayi mujhe milne iske liye I will punish you.

Jeff : manik  .......

He stop her before she said anything else.

Manik : she don't say anything I never let you go of my punishment.

She weard  a beautiful Red Saree and her.

Manik : tumne Saree pahni hai I wanna see you in Saree but not now
Just I want to  fuck you.

Jeff : ( in her mind)  I want manik
I want you...
Even I can't control myself,  my heart is beating faster.
I know you thought I am Nandni but even I don't care who is Nandni and what she is for you I just want Tobe with you.

Manik : I wanna fuck you in the darkness,  I wanna be close with you in this darkness.

He turned her and start kissing on her shoulders,  his body making contact with hers, he take his hand slowly slowly on her stomach threw here waist and start moving slowy slowly on her stomach.

Manik : (whispered) it's so long
Maine bahut wait kiya hai and tumko bhi karaya hai , tumne is bed ko bahut Miss kiya hoga na wo pain wo enjoyment.

Jeff : ( in slow voice)  yesss.....

Manik : don't be worry baby
You are angel and I am always wanna be your devil.

He is kissing on her back, taking his hand under her Saree,  she just touch on her panty, she getting goosebumps, tickling in her stomach. She Chewing her lips with teeth.
She turned her and passionately start kissing on her lips holding her from shoulders , manik lost his control and he become desperate,  pushing her on bed and came upon her,  nothing he could not see in dark but he feel by touching her body.

He take his hand on her breast and start pressing,  Jeff is moaning with pleasure,  her body is sweating and manik can feel.
He tore her blouse like he is beast, Jeff already know he is beast on bed.
He start removing her Saree,  under the Saree she wearing leggings, after removing her Saree manik touching her between her legs and squeezes,  she is moaning,  he turned her and kissing on her back, get down her leggings open her bra .

Manik : come to me baby
Make me happy 

Jeff came upon her,  her hair is open manik removed her bra is already and now she is only in panty,  she is almost nude and she lean on manik and open his belt and than he remove his hand and start kissing on his body, Jeff body touching with his body , she slowly rubbing her body with his,  his giant penish getting straightened and she is feeling his penish rubbing on her panty,  manik lost his self control and she turn her and came upon her , he tore her panty and insert his fingers in her privet part forcefully,  he moving his fingers. She is screaming and moaning.

Than he remove his underwear and insert his privet part in her privet and pushing slowly, she is moaning ,when manik pushing she clinch bed sheets in her fist and screamed.

Jeff : aahhh.....

manik put his lips on her to calm her pain and to make her relax than he do fast, she push hard,  she spread her legs and manik is pushing hardly .

Manik : I love you  Nandni
I love you...
I wanna fuck you hard...

While fuck he is kissing on her neck bite on her neck than her shoulders,  than they turned in another situation and they did.
He lick her body suck her body and she did too, she came upon him and start riding while inserting his penish in vagina, she is riding like she ride a horse.
Manik hand on her breast and he is pressing his boob's to give her pleasure.

They did all night.
Next day morning when he wake up,  he saw her back,  and there is tattoo on her back neck.

Manik : tattoo
Aisa tatto Maine pahle bhi kahi dekha hai, Nandni ne tatto kab karaya.

Manik turn her, his side and when she saw him he get shocked and he become angry, his eyes become redish  .
Jeff is sleeping yet , she did not open her eyes yet.

Manik came upon her in anger and grab her mouth, she woke up.

Manik : How dare you how did you came here , cabir 

Jeff : manik calm down why you angry at me,  it's not first we did
I want you I really want to do with you.

Manik : you did wrong,  mere sath sona tha na tumhe,  you know na when someone made a mistake main kya karta hu.

Jeff : manik listen

Manik start kissing desperately on her neck and bite her while rubbing his body with her,  his penish get straightend, he bite all over on her body on her shoulders on her neck, even on her boob's.
He insert his penish in her vagina and  start pushing,  he going more and more hard with her manikg her screaming, she screaming badly.

Jeff : Ahhh ahh manik
Stop it's hurt

Manik : yahi chahiye tha na
I fuck you,  why did you came here
I love Nandni only Nandni
You did wrong,  never come to me
I fuck you.

He leave her,  and her condition is not good there are bite marks on her body and her privet part is injured,  pain in her stomach.

Manik : main wo manik nahi hu jise tum janti thi main wo manik hu jise tum nahi jaanti,  I will never touch you again and never came back to me.

Manik leave in anger.

To be continued