part 18

Manik start a search operation for Nandni but  3 month passed and there is no clue about her he get.
Another side Vicky is also searching for Nandni.

Manik get frustrated because he can't find her,  in his gym room manik punching on punching bag.
He is frustrated,  his body is sweatingi
After punching so many punch he stop and start crying.

Manik : where are you Nandni
Please come back
I love you  so much .

Masi seeing him  from Windows frustrated and hitting on punching bag crying for Nandni , she feel bad for manik.

Other side
Mukti is with abhimanyu in a hotel room, she wearing a sports bra and shorts.
Abhimanyu's eyes blank foded and he is sitting on the bed.

Abhimanyu : where are mukti.

Mukti : don't be in Rush baby
I am here,  I will feed you and than I will eat you.

Abhimanyu : feed me I am hungry.

Mukti : I have some grapes for you.

Mukti take one grape, take between her teeth, climb up on bed and than goes close to him, sitting on his legs.
She hold his face and that came close to her and she touch that grape to his lips , when he take that grape from her,  his lips touch with her.
She is kissing him badly, licking his lips.
She lay down to her and than she take some of grapes in her hand and crush on his body, the grapes juice all over in his body and than he start licking that grape juice with her tounge.

She lick Every drop of grape juice from his body,  he enjoyed this shade of mukti.

Mukti : make me wet
It's all set.

She open his eyes,  seeing mukti infront of his eyes in shorts cloths,  he got exited.
Now he lay down to her on bed,  Tie a blankfold on her eyes and than he tie her hand with a scarf.
He came close to her.

Mukti : baby do you remember first time you were so shy when I seduce you at manik s place.

Abhimanyu : ( whispering)  you seduse me already and now I am going to seduce you.
I gonna make you wild today.

Mukti : If you make me wild.
I will eat you.

He came close and than he kissed on his neck, close to her shoulders
He is kissing on her shoulders and than he came to stomach , her breathing is deeper and heartbeat become faster .
He is kissing on her lips, her boob's are press by his body,  he grab her hand , he sucking her lips .

He remove her bra and start kissing on her boob's , she getting Goosebumps and feel excited, she is desperatly want him , she can't able to control her self,  mukti feeling a fire in her vagina , she goes down to her shorts,  his face between her legs and she feel she enjoying.

Mukti : i will eat you  baby

Abhumanyu : I want it to eat by you.

He Open her shorts button and turned down her zip,  she know that not it was going to hard for her,  he put his hand under her shorts, her tight boob's making her attractive and abimanyu get attractive to.
She take his hand behind him and than pull hack him to close,  her eyes blank foded yet, scarf in her hand Get Loose and she open that scarf dancer turn to him and came upon him she open that blank fold.
she came upon him lean on him kissing on his chest and he goes down to his pant,  slowly slowly he open his belt,  move down his pant, her penish get straight

She remove her shorts and than she get down his underwear and seeing his straightened penish she get exited,
She loose her panty and than she hold his penish in her hand and put inside her vagina.

And than she ride on him , moning with pleasure.
She enjoying,  they did sex in various different positions.

Other  side manik.

Manik : ( in his mind)  Nandni kaha hai mujhe kyu nahi mil Rahi , Delhi Madhur night mein Mushkil Kyon Hota ja raha hai vah mujhse Itna naraj Kyon main kyon Mujhe Uske Bina Chain Nahin Mil Pa raha hai mujhe Nandani chahie kya karun main Nandini ko dekhna chahta hun I don't know Kaisi Hogi.
Kya Karu jis se use khushi milti
Masi se puchu.

Other side
Navyaa and cabir chatting with each other.

" Chat "

NV " cabir nandni ke bare mein Kuchh Pata Chala kya "

C " Nahin yaar Nandini ke bare mein abhi Kuchh pata nahin chal Paya hai pata nahin kahan chup kar Baithi Hui Hai "

NV " Kabir to Fir Ham Nandani ko kaise dhundhenge ".

C " I don't know yaar Agar Tumhare ATM card Se Koi transaction Kare To Kuchh ho sakta hai Kuchh pata nahin chal paa raha hai.

NV " don't worry Kabhi Nandini mil Jayegi
BTW thanku "

C " thanku kis liye "

NV  "Hamari is dosti ke liye thank u"

C " well welcome aur tum chaho to aa Bhi sakti Ho,  I am all alone. "

NV " to ham kyu aaye "

C "  ab wo bhi umko Mein Hi batao"

NV " han to aur kaun bataega Tum Kaho To Ham Kisi Aur se jakar poochh Lete Hain "

C " abhi tum jao warna hame kuch Ho jaayega. "

Navyaa " Ho jaaye hamari bala Se "

C " are jao samjha karo yaar "

Navyaa : " Achcha theek hai Ham ja rahe hain."

Other side
Vicky.

Raghu : Sir aapne to Manik ko marne ka plan cancel kar diya tha

Vicky : Manik Ko Marna To Mera aim hai wo kaise cancel kar sakta hun lekin main Kuchh aur Soch Raha Tha Lekin ab aur Jyada Samay Barbad nahin kar sakta, Nandini Manik Ki kamjori Hai Agar Hamen Nandani mil Jaati Hai To Hum Nandini ko Maar Denge Uske bad Mein nikala har roj marega.

Lekin ab Nandini mil Nahin Rahi Hai To Hamen apni pahle wale plan per focus karna hoga Ham mauka Milte Hi Malik ko Maar Denge.

Raghu : okay sir...

To be continued

Hey guys please do follow yaar

Next part parso aayega...