This is love (Fluff)

Kuni shook Kazuha awake.

"...Yes?" He woke up and asked sleepily.

"I want to talk to you about something." Kuni replied.

"Alright, what is it?"

"I want to talk to Raiden Ei today. Maybe even try to sort things out with each other. I thought staying enemies forever will only make things worse." Kuni admitted.

"..Ah, I see. I support and agree with your idea. Should we head off now?"

"Yes."

--------

They held hands and walked to the Yae Publishing House.

"Hello, Guuji Yae. We wish to talk with Raiden Ei." Kunikuzushi said.

"Ah, the little puppet!~ And his boyfriend, I suppose. Okay little ones, Ei is in this room." She lead them to the door of a well-hidden room, and they entered together.

"Ei, you have guests." She said,

Before leaving, she whispered:
"Be careful with what you say to her, she's feeling quite moody."

They heard the door close, and were now left with Raiden Ei.

"Mother.. I'm sorry too. I-"
Before he could finish his sentence,

the Shogun stepped in.

She threw her polearm full of electro energy at him.

..

...

Kazuha pushed Kunikuzushi to the side and blocked the attack with his sword, shocking the Shogun as she fell backwards.

"How!? How did he counter the Musou no Hitotachi.." The shogun thought.

"KAZUHA! A-are you okay? Are you hurt?" Kuni walked up to him and asked in worry.

Kazuha had activated his second vision, electro.

The ambition to save Kunikuzushi was strong enough to make a dead vision glow back into life, even though it faded shortly after.

"Why did you do that, may I ask?" Ei walked up to them.

"Because I love him. I promised him that I will always be by his side, no matter what. I love him with my life, and would do anything for him. Dare try to hurt him again, and you won't live another second." Kazuha answered, with a straight face.

"Hm. I see, then. If that's the case.."

"I command that you are no longer allowed to harm them!" Ei commanded the Shogun.

"But, they are interruptions to eternity!" The shogun yelled back.

"And he's my son." Ei said, holding Kunikuzushi's cheek in her hand.

"I'm sorry, Kunikuzushi. And you too, Kaedehara." She said, while shedding a tear.

"Mother.." He said as he hugged Ei tightly and cried.

"Kazuha, thank you for taking care of him for me. I'm happy to see that you both love each other very much." Ei smiled at Kazuha.

"It's.. no problem." Kazuha replied, smiling back softly.

They were all happy now and that's everything they needed.

"Raiden Ei, you must get back to meditating. It is crucial for eternity to continue." The shogun said.

"Please shut up for a moment."

--------

A while passed of the three talking, sorting things out and letting Ei catch up on some major events.

"Thank you, and sorry once again. Both of you. I have to go back now, though. Take good care of yourselves.." Ei said, and the room began to fade away from them.

"Hm, yes. That was some extremely good inspiration for a light novel. If everything goes according to plan, the book will stay best-seller for the next fifty years! Thank you, sweethearts~" Miko said,

"Ah, uhm.. Okay, thank you, Guuji Yae." Kazuha said awkwardly and then left.

--------

They went back to their booked room, and sat down on the bed.

"I hope that was okay.." Kazuha said, looking at Kunikuzushi.

"What was okay?"

"S-saying that I love you and everything." He giggled softly, he didn't want to mess this up.

Their hearts began racing.

Then, Kunikuzushi leaned forward. Their lips touched, a pleasing and satisfying sensation for both of them.

Kuni pulled away after a while.

"I hope that  was okay too." Kuni blushed, and made eye contact Kazuha.

"I love you too, Kazuha." He said, and they both laid down on the bed together.

"What does this make us?" Kazuha asked.

"Lovers, boyfriends, as Beidou and Ningguang like to call it." They smiled and each other and cuddled.

Was this okay? Is it normal? What is this feeling?
Love. This is love.

They fell asleep, tangled into each other, and it was the best feeling for the both of them. It was comforting, loving, and caring. They only needed each other at that moment.

--------

Morning

"Hey Kazu-" Beidou came into their room, but was quickly hushed by Kazuha.

"Shh.. Kuni is still asleep." Kazuha said.

"Why are you two still sharing a room if there's two..?" Beidou whispered.

"We.. Uhm, Kuni was sick and I had to take care of him.." Kazuha lied, and Beidou most likely knew but she didn't ask.

"Ah, okay. We're going back to Liyue today, get ready." She said.

--------

After a long journey back on the ship, they finally arrived back in Liyue.

As usual, they ascended to the Jade Chamber and greeted Ningguang.

They unpacked things back in their room, and changed their clothes.

Kazuha and Kunikuzushi thought they should tell Beidou and Ningguang the truth.

They exited their room and entered Beidou and Ningguang's shared room.

"Ah, Beidou? Ningguang? We have something to say.." Kazuha said, shyly.

"Oh, go on."

"Kunikuzushi and I are now dating." He said, looking at Kuni whose face was as red as Kazuha's.

"Ten thousand mora, Ningguang." Beidou said, smirking.

"Hmph, fine." Ningguang gave Beidou the mora as she won the bet.

"Anyways, I will make a special dinner for you two! After all, these days together have been quite eventful don't you think?" Beidou said loudly.

END

Word Count: 869

A/N: There will be a spicy chapter in the future hehe