And found (Fluff)

They stayed outside the Jade Chamber for a few hours, just admiring the sunset scenery.

"It's a little cold.. Is it okay if I move closer to you..?" Kunikuzushi requested,

And of course, Kazuha let him.

He nuzzled into Kazuha's chest, and rested his neck on his shoulder.

"Do you want to go back and sleep?" Kazuha suggested.

"Mhm.." Kuni said, sleepily.

"Alright then, let's go."

--------

They first entered Beidou and Ningguang's room.

"Ah, is there another room for Kunikuzushi?" Kazuha said,

"Unfortunately, there's only one available room left. You'll have to share a room." Ningguang lied, but Kazuha doesn't know that she is.

"Oh.. it's okay. C'mon Kuni let's go now." He held his hand, and went back to their room.

--

"Ey, you think they might do some things tonight..?" Beidou smirked

"Beidou, I doubt things will go that fast." Ningguang replied, in a serious face but Beidou could tell she's only joking back.

"Mhm, we can never tell for sure though.."

"Beidou! Behave yourself." Ningguang scolded.

"Aight aight- let's cuddle now?~"

"Okay okay, you win." She sighed and scooted closer.

--------

"Can we try cuddling..?" Kunikuzushi requested,

"Of course, love." Kazuha held Kuni in his arms.

"Thank you.. I find this extremely comforting. It makes me feel safe." Kuni replied.

"I'm glad to hear that I can make you feel safe.." Kazuha smiled.

Not long after that, the two fell fast asleep.

--------

Kazuha woke up and quietly groaned in pain as he felt his arm ache from the negative sleeping position.

He looked at Kunikuzushi, who was still soundly asleep, and decided to make some Onigiri for breakfast.

He left the room and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"yawn .. Hey Kazuha, making Onigiri?" Beidou came in and asked, in a sleepy voice.

"Yes, I wish he remembers.." Kazuha said, thinking back about when they were on the ship.

"Ah, I see. Good luck, I'm pretty sure he might remember with this." Beidou cheered.

"Thank you, Beidou." He smiled.

--------

Kauzha held the two plates of Onigiri and went back upstairs, and to their room.

He entered the room, and was greeted by Kuni hugging him.

"I made breakfast, I hope this helps with regaining your memories.." Kazuha places the plates of Onigiri on the table.

Kunikuzushi picked it up and took a bite.

"Mhm, this is really good!"

...

All of a sudden, a huge wave of flashbacks hit him.

When Kazuha saved him in the forest.

When Kazuha took him out for a walk.

When Kazuha invited him on the Alcor.