Twenty two(End)

Kook put the vessel filling water in it on stove.....he put ramen inside and stirred it....he chuckled when he looked back and tae said...."hyung want cuddles".....

Kook left the spoon and went near his berry bear and hugged him pulling him close by his waist.....the employees cooed at them .......after some minutes kook tried to back away to check on the ramen but tae just snuggled in his chest not ready to leave him.....

"Berry bear I have to check ramen"kook said but tae shook his head....

"Don't wanna leave"tae said snuggling more making kook to caress his hair....

"But bun....how will I cook if you won't leave me"kook asked but signed when tae looked at him with his puppy glossy eyes.....

He lifted tae by his thighs while tae wrapped his legs around kook's waist burrying his face in kook's neck.....kook carried him towards the stove and stirred the almost cooked ramen....he put it in a bowl and placed it on a small counter..

Kook pulled chair and sat on it making tae to settle on his lap ....he blowed the ramen to cool them and brought the chopsticks near Tae's lips and fed him.....

The employees left them to do their work but everyone were all soft by the interaction they witnessed between this two......

*****

8 month pregnant tae......

"Baby....how are you"kook said caressing tae's tummy and both giggled when they felt the baby kicking.....

"Come out quickly princesses....papa wanna hold you"kook said pecking the baby bump...tae stared at him with confused face....

"How you know it's girl"tae asked titling his head....

"I don't know...I just feel like it's a girl....a beautiful and cute girl just like you"kook said boping tae's nose which made tae to crunch his nose.....

"Hello .....love birds...."Jimin said in a cheerful voice coming inside their mansion with a smiling yoongi trailing behind......yoonmin got married 2 months ago and Amihope are also engaged.....

"Jiminieeeee.....baby missed you"tae said caressing his baby bump....Jimin already sat beside him...and caressed tae's huge tummy....

"Jiminie uncle missed baby tooo....see what we brought for you "Jimin said taking out beautiful frocks and cute hairbands....

"You also think it's a girl"tae asked to Jimin who nodded vigoursly.....

"Ok...I wish it's a girl tooo...."yoongi agreed with this two....

"Hmmm... let's see if the little bean will be girl as you all want or not"tae said....

"Taetae"Euni shouted running inside with a giggling namjin behind her....

"Taetae when will I get to see my little sister"Euni said impatiently.....

"Euni Babu it will take one more month....and you also think that it's a girl"tae asked to which Euni nodded .....

"Wow baby listen everyone thinks you are a girl....if you turned out a boy...they all will be very sad ....so be a girl only ok"tae said and hissed when the baby kicked a little harshly....

"No bun.... don't give mama pain"kook said softly caressing the baby bump....

******
One month later.....

Jeon,Kim and min family was sitting outside the operation theater where kook was walking back and forth getting all tensed ....he was sweating badly.....