Sixteen

Next day

Tae blinked his eyes and looked around but frown when other side of bed was empty.... that's when he heard water running sound from bathroom that indicates kook is taking a bath....

He lazily sat on the bed running his eyes with a pout on his face.....kook who was inside taking a bath....opened the door when he was done.....

A towel was wrapped on his waist and his upper body naked....he chuckled at tae who was dozing sitting on bed...he walked towards him and called softly....

"Berry bear...wake up"kook said as he sat near tae still in towel...tae turned around and hugged his waist with his eyes closed....but he opened his eyes when he felt his hands where in contact with soft skin.....

He looked up and saw kook looking at him softly....he than backed away and gasped when he saw others board chest and abs....this made kook to smirk a little....

"What happened bear"kook asked wiggling his eyebrows...while tae was still staring at his abs....

"You have abs"tae asked with wide eyes which made kook to laugh...

"Yeah....want to touch and know if it real or not"kook asked ....tae looked at him "can I?"asked showing his puppy eyes....

Kook didn't spoke something just took his hands and placed them on his abs and loved how tae was staring that with his wide eyes....

"Omg...they are real"tae said happily and started to trace his long fingers on every single ab.....he than traced his hands up to kook's chest which made kook to take a sharp breath.....

Why because unknowningly tae was doing things to him....and he was sure if he will continue tracing his soft yet sinful fingers over his chest and abs.... either he have to take another cold bath.....or he will lose his control and they will end up doing adult things  on the same bed they are sitting.....

So he stopped tae's hands which were too close to his nipple guess he stopped younger on time.....tae looked at him with a sad face as in he wanted to feel the skin more....

"Berry bear.... it's enough for today"kook said taking tae's hands away from his chest....

"Why... don't you like if I touch you abs"tae asked with a pout....

'i am loving it....and that's is the main problem bear'kook thought....

"It's not like that....I love when you touch me....but if we will sit here more we will be late....see the time"kook said pointing at the clock hanging on the wall which made tae's eye wide.... because they were already some minutes late....

"Oh god...hyung we are already running out of time...why you didn't wake me "tae said immediately throwing the blanket away and standing on the floor wearing his slippers....

"Don't take tension we aren't that late....and even if we are I am the CEO...so no one can say anything to me....and you are my secretary so you won't get scolding from your boss too....and talking about why I didn't wake you up....berry bear...you look so cute while sleeping that I didn't had heart to wake you"kook said looking at his bear who just ran inside the bathroom with pink cheeks.....

He himself got up and took out his and his baby's clothes from the wardrobe....he wore his clothes and put tae's clothes on bed before going down....

****

Two weeks later.....

Currently tae was sitting on kook's lap his back facing kook... actually he was explaining his prince charming today's schedule and it was now normal for them as tae found himself always on kook's lap whenever they were inside the cabin.....