Seventeen

Tae just gulped hearing the husky voice....

"Let's go love....otherwise we have to drop the idea of going there"kook said and pecked tae's lips he held his berry bear's hand and they both walked to his car......

****

They both entered inside the huge party hall where lots of business men along with their partners were gathered talking and drinking.....when this two entered all eyes went on them.... because they were looking like a power couple which they are......

They got welcomed by the organizers who invited them.....and than one by one some business men started to come to them to have a talk with them.....

"Hello Mr jeon"a lady in her 30's came to them wearing an elegant black gown.....she looked classy and her appearance was telling she was a business woman....

"Hello miss Lana"kook greeted with the same cold tone he use with out siders....

"Well it's nice meeting you again after years....who is he"she asked looking at tae from up to down....

"Mr Kim tae hyung my secretary and-"kook was cut off by her....

"Ohhh the person who is rumored as your fiance....well you are good looking but still a low class person...I hope you don't mind my words...but you know I was just shock thinking people was saying you are Mr jeon's fiance...."she said with a fake smile....

Kook was about to tell her who tae was....but tae was quick to answer her....

"Ohhh...miss Lana....yeah you are right I am the one about whom people are talking....and as you said you were shocked thinking how can people joint my name as his fiance....so I guess you must have already thought what kind of person should be in my place"tae asked to her .....

"Well according to me.... someone who is more beautiful...talented...ummm you know -"this time tae cut her...

"You mine you think you are should be the one whom people think as his fiance...Ami I right"tae asked....

"Well yeah....you can say this....see I am as rich as him....and I am business woman who can help him in business too.....so "she said tae just looked at her from up to down.....while kook was just staring at his berry bear waiting for him to tell this Lana who he was ....

"Hmmm ....you are right ...you are beautiful...but you know I am beautiful too.... talking about you being a business woman and helping him...ohh you can help him through business....but can you understand him without him saying a word"tae said tilting his head ...she shook her head getting confused by tae...

"Aah do you know his favorite color...his favorite food....which side he prefer while sleeping.....what kind of things he hate.....which things make him calm.....what is his preference in his home clothes....did you even saw his one childhood photo"tae asked but she shook her head on his every question....

"So I will ask you not tell anyone about your thoughts....I had everything you said and with additional I had known my prince charming from my childhood.....and even if I had nothing special in me he will choose me than also......so please don't pressure you mind much and let him decide whom he want to love "tae said with a tight smile and she just nodded her and went away already feeling humiliated by whatever tae just said........

While kook stared at his berry bear with adoration in his eyes.... he held tae's hand and started to drag him .....while tae just looked at him with confused face.....

His confusion increased when they both stepped on a small stage that was in the middle of hall.....kook asked the mc for his mic which he gladly gave.....he cleared his throat to get all the people attention on him....media was quick to on their cameras and shoot whatever he is going to say....

"Good evening everyone.....I am really sorry to disturb you all but I really have to announce this.....I had heard that there are rumors going on about me and my fiance.....so I would like to clear this thing so that you all won't get confused over this topic.....

As you all know people are saying that my secretary is my fiance....so yes....he is my fiance and I would like to ask you all not to say anything against him.....I love him the most in this world....not from now...I had loved when I was 2 years old....and that love for him is increasing....and I won't hear a single thing against him.....so please if any of you say anything against him....be ready with your lawyer because I will make sure to sue every single of you.....thank you"he said and did a head bow.... before leaving the stage with tae who tears in his eyes.....

He straight went out and they both sat inside his car....kook signed seeing tae sniffing and wiping his tears....he pulled him and made him sit on his lap....

"Why are you crying bear"kook asked wiping tae's tears....

"I-i love you....thank you for-for supporting me"tae said making kook chuckle.....

"No need to say thank you love....I will support you no matter what and this is my responsibility too now stop crying I hate seeing tears in your eyes...."kook said and tae nodded with a snif....

Kook than leaned in and captured tae's lips to distract him....he moved his lips slowly while holding other's waist.....

He licked tae's bottom lips and tae opened his mouth to let his tongue inside....he tasted other sweet yet hot canvas and tae moaned when kook sucked tae's tongue....a single moan did things to kook he than took his free hand and started to caress tae's exposed collar bones.....

After sucking and biting younger's lips...and backed away when he thought tae was out of breath.....he traced his lips from tae's jaw to his neck and gave open mouth kisses all over his neck....he sucked and bite other's neck while tae held kook's arms tightly loving his prince charming's lips over his skin......

He than went to other's collar bones and traced his lips over there and licked them.....he sucked them till he was sure it will leave a hickey till tomorrow....he backed with a proud grin when he saw how tae has his eyes closed and his lips were parted....

He pecked other's swallon red lips several times and made him on the passenger seat....

"Let's go home and cuddle hmmm"kook said and tae just nodded looking at his lap shy from whatever they did .....kook just chuckled and patted his head before driving away......

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue......

Tell me how it was.....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author