Eleven

The silence was broken by Ami who wiped her tears and spoke.....

"Come guys that was past.....now we all are together and that's all matters"....all of them nodded...

"Right noona now no more cries....we will smile and stay together"tae said griping on kook's hand who nodded wiping his tears too....

"By the way....I didn't knew you will be so soft for my bear"Jimin teased....

"He is my bear....and I am more soft for him than you can imagine"kook said ....

"Ok I got it....but still he is my brother"Jimin said with a soft smile....

"Hyung I heard that you are a producer....and rapper"tae asked and yoongi nodded his head....

"Wow ..."tae exclaimed....

"By the way taetae and kook hyung why you both called him meow meow hyung"Jimin asked....

"Because he looks like a cat"kook said and tae nodded in agreement....

"Ohhh well you are right....he really looks like one"Jimin said giggling....

"Excuse me you also look like a mochi"yoongi sassed....while Jimin glared at him....

"Yaah...you look like steamed bun"Jimin said ...Ami laughed at the name and said...."aunt min also call him that"yoongi glared at her while Jimin and others laughed.....

"Ahm... uncle and aunty....I am really really thankful to you both....for taking care of my berry bear when I wasn't there with him....and you too Jimin thanks for being his support system"kook said bowing to Kim's who were shock by him....even jeons and mins were shock seeing the new side of kook....

"No need you thank us kook...he is our son...we got him by god....god took our son and gave us this angel...."lily said and hyungsik and Jimin nodded agreeing with her.....

"Thank you to you too uncle aunt and noona....and you also uncle min and aunt min....for being there for my bunny when he needed someone the most"tae said bowing to jeons and mins....

While kook felt butterflies going wild in his stomach when tae said my bunny.....

"No need like you are their son he is ours too ...we got him as a gift from god...."June and and others nodded....

"Now stop being emotional and let's talk about something else"Ami suggested....

"Yes .... let's got to know each other more"Jimin said and they all started to talk ....

****

After hours....

They all were currently at dinning table having their lunch....kook was building courage inside him for what he was going to say....he took a deep breath and cleared his throat....

"Uncle....can tae stay with me"he asked directly which made everyone to look at him ....while tae felt his heart beat fasting inside his chest....

"What are you trying to say son"hyungsik said trying to understand what kook meant....

"(Signs)....I want tae to stay with me now... only if you are ok with that"kook said nervously....

"Son I know you must want him to stay with you .....but I can't just Mae him away from us...."hyungsik said which made kook to nod in agreement....he hanged head.....

"Appa I have an idea"Jimin said taking the attention....

"What is it"hyungsik asked....

"Why not we all buy a house and live together....or buy a house which are near to each other"jimin suggested which made them all think on this idea....

"Yeah that's a great idea what say dad"Ami said looking at junghyun who looked at his wife....

" Hmm we can do that.... that's a great idea actually" lily said and hyungsik also nodded smiling softly

" Yeah it will make us all a huge family and unnie you all can buy a house near ours and we all will be together" June said to aeri who nodded her head vigoursly.....

"Really you all don't have any problem with this" kook asked with his wife doe eyes....all of them cooed at him and nodded...

"Yeah so we should first find a big house which can be comfortable for all of us"junghyun said...

"Yaah ask hope hyung....he is friends with the famous broker Jackson"tae said clapping his hands with a wide smile on his face....While kook narrowed his eyes on how tae's eyes shinned on this taking this hope or whatever person's name....

"Yes that's a great idea taetae....wait I will him now" Jimin said and took his phone out ....he called jhope and talked about all this things...

"Thank you so much hyung...yeah see you tomorrow"Jimin said and cut the call....

"What happened"Ami asked....

"He said his friend Jackson will help us....he said that his neighborhood has two big mansion which are on sold ....and Jackson is in charge of selling them....so we can go there and take a look....him and Jackson will meet us there tomorrow"Jimin informed....

"Done than tomorrow at 12 we will go and check if the mansion are as we want....and if everything is as per all of us...than we will buy it"junghyun declared....

"But kook we are taking tae with us....just for today...."lily said....for which kook nodded....

After lunch Kim's and mins left for their home and kook went to his room to complete his work....

******

June tech....

The employees of June tech expected everything but not their cold boss walking inside the company with a soft smile.....they all were shock by the sudden change in their boss's face .....and they are more than thankful for whoever is behind this smile...

Kook went to his floor by elevator and rushed to his cabin with hurried steps.... yesterday after tae left with Kim's he missed his berry bear...way too much....

This is the reason he was so happy and smiley while coming to office today....he just can't stay without his berry bear for a day now.....he pushed the door and was met by a smiling tae in his cabin....

Without thinking anything he pulled younger in his embrace hugging him tightly....which made tae a little surprised but that he smiled and wrapped his hands around others waist.....

"I missed you do much berry bear"kook said still hugging younger....

"I missed you too prince charming"tae said and hearing prince charming from tae's mouth kook always felt his heart pounding in his chest.....

He pulled away afraid what if tae will hear his heart beat.....he than pecked tae's forehead and stared at him....

"What happened.... leave me ..I will bring coffee for you"tae said but kook shook his head...

"You don't want coffee"tae asked....

"No....I want coffee but I don't want you to go"kook said...

"Ohhh than who will bring coffee"tae asked...

"I will ask someone...you stay here"kook said...

"No no this is my work and only I will do it...ok...now leave me"tae said removing kook's hand from his waist....

Kook pouted a little not wanting his berry bear to go....tae chuckled and pecked his cheeks...

"I will come in some minutes"he said and went out not even knowing what kind of thing he has done to kook's poor heart.....kook put his one hand on his cheek where tae pecked ...while his other hand on his chest....

"Goddd....stop beating like this... otherwise you will come out of my chest"he scolded his heart .....

------------------------------------------------------------
To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author.....