Chapter 19

Song above is the song she is singing

~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku rose in the air, his green sparks going through his body. Never has Izuku been this angry, he felt that he could destroy anything or anyone in his path. "SNIPE!" He yelled, staring him directly in the eye. "EAT THIS." He kicked out his foot and began to shoot down towards him, but then singing erupted from the woods.

"I wanna be the true savior the one with the terrible demise~" It was eerie hearing her echoed singing from within the darkened woods. "I wanna be the Messiah Pariah, the one who never dies~" All of a sudden, Izuku was stopping his attack, landing peacefully on the ground. "I wanna be your true love, yes~ I'm the only one you could cry to all the time~"

Izuku felt her eyes staring daggers into him. He quickly began to think, maybe her quirk only works when her victim is within sight. Deku tried thinking of anything that he could hide behind or to blind her sight. "I could just be who you need, darling won't you just plead, or should I begin to bleed~" Then he began to walk to the girl singing, his hands raised above his head. 'Think Deku, think!' "God I could TRY to be the one, to be the one~ I'll tear down the SKY-"

All of a sudden there was a clink next to Izuku's foot, a smoke grenade. Shigaraki had thrown it. Kyouna stopped her singing. "Get to cover!" She yelled jumping out of the way. The grenade exploded releasing smoke clouds into the surrounding area. Izuku fell out of his trance.

Quickly he turned around to collect Bakugou once more, but he was gone. "Think fast Deku!" A menacing voice called out behind him. Before he could think, Katsuki blasted an explosion into his back sending him flying and skidding into the dirt. Izuku gasped and coughed out after having his air knocked out. Pain wrecked through his body, cuts and scrapes bleeding from the blow.

Slowly but surely Deku started to get up, his wobbly arms trying to stabilize himself. However before he could stand a foot stomped down onto his back sending his body back down. Katsuki, with one foot on his back, knelt down to his ear.

"How's it feel Deku?!" He laughed. Izuku struggled to get up, his green hair getting caked with mud. In the distance he could hear his team fighting. Their desperation for a win was almost sad, it almost felt like they've already lost. 'Those bastards will pay' he heard Dabi say to Toga's lifeless body.

Izuku coughed out, his breathing getting shallow. His teleportation started to work a bit, but it was too slow, Katsuki already knew where he was. Katsuki turned around as Deku teleported behind him, almost immediately Kacchan caught his neck and lifted him in the air. "Your teleportation was a bit slow, slow enough to where I could predict your move."

He was once again helpless, how? He gained all these quirks, how was he still losing? "UGGH! Let me go!" Izuku grunted, kicking his legs and clawing at Katsuki's hands. One thing Deku hated the most was feeling useless and weak. Just as he did back then.

"You killed Uraraka in cold blood. You're a murderer." Izuku scoffed at that.

"You are- too-" Izuku squeezed out. Suddenly Bakugou saw the image of Izuku's crumpled body in the street. A pool of blood underneath of him. His grip on Izuku loosened enough to where Izuku could get out of. Using 5% of his power he kicked Katsuki away from him. "You left me there to die!"

Izuku watched Katsuki's body skid across the ground right into a tree. 'Please... Kacchan... help...' Izuku's bleeding body reached out for Bakugou, but instead he ran.

His proceeding footsteps stomped through the mud and fallen leaves. "You bullied me relentlessly!" Izuku screamed. His fists were balled up, getting tighter as a serge of anger took hold of his body. "You tormented me everywhere I went, I didn't even feel safe in my own home!"

'Mom are you sure no one is in my closet, I feel like I heard something' Izuku said cowling in fear.

'I assure you sweety, no one is in there.'

Katsuki, who was panting against the tree, looked up at Izuku. He could see the tears pouring from his eyes, the pain, the anger, the sadness. It made his heart drop to his stomach. He finally understood, it was him, his own actions, that had made Izuku the way he was. It was heart wrenching.

"All because your poor little ego couldn't bare the thought of hanging out with a quirkless loser!" He was now standing at Katsuki's feet, looking down at him with hatred.

"Kacchan don't let go. Please." He was hanging off the edge of the dock. Katsuki's friends had pushed him off, but Katsuki caught him at the last second.

"Come on Katsuki, he's weak. He's a weak quirkless loser." His friends had taunted. And that was it. Izuku felt Katsuki's hand slip away from his. He looked up as Katsuki's face grew farther apart. He fell in and was left there.

"I am the way that I am because of you. I am a murderer because of you. How could you ever call yourself a Hero when you couldn't even save me."

There it was, a dagger to his heart. Katsuki sunk his head low. Izuku was right, he didn't deserve the title 'Hero'.

"You have to pay for what you did." With that, Izuku wound up his fist and struck Bakugou across the face, knocking him out. 

Then with his last bit of strength, he teleported his group back home, taking Bakugou with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! Hey! Deekuuu wake uuupp~" His eyes fluttered open. Immediate shivers ran through his body as cold air wafted down from his ceiling fan.

"Toga?" He called out. He heard rummaging from across his room, he turned his head to see those signature buns (hair buns guys... get it together...).

"Yeah, of course it's me silly." She giggled out. Her slender figure was leaned over his desk, looking through the drawers. She stopped rummaging and picked up a knife. "Here it is! My knife! Why do you have it?" She asked.

"You di-"

"Silly me, this shouldn't be the time for questions." She said walking over to his bed. "This is your big day, you finally did it! I'm so proud of you." Izu's eyes started to water up, a tear slowly gliding down his face.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Asked Toga, taking a seat next to him. She began to stroke his arm coaxing him.

"I'm just glad that I can see you again." He sniffled. She smiled sweetly.

"I'm glad too."

Toga then shot up from the bed. "No time to waste! Get ready, it's your big day after all!"

Izuku shot out of bed, sweat dripping from his forehead.

"Toga..." He muttered.

~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!!

Have a great night/day

BYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE