Chapter 10: History Lesson

Start from the beginning

"Have you ever had someone there for you? Like those two, I mean," Elsa asks.

You look at her and your face drops a little bit. Your smile remains, but Elsa can notice your eyes showing a greater pain than normal.

Cass...

"Fo-forget I asked," Elsa quickly retracted.

You smile and walk beside her, you place your finger on her chest.

"Have... I?"

You nod.

"No. Not in the past, anyway."

You raise your brow.

"It's nothing. Nevermind."

You chuckle then look back to Kristoff and Anna. They stop hugging but keep each other close.

"Thank you so much! I really have no way to show how much I appreciate this," Kristoff thanked.

You bow with your head. Kristoff does the same and Anna giggles.

Idonis clears his throat, getting everyone's attention.

"So, what are your thoughts now? We can't stay here forever."

Elsa contemplates for a moment, "Well, Captain Durr believes Anna and I are under your 'control', so this will not look good for us."

"But if you stay with us then it won't change his opinion," Idonis adds.

"So we're stuck?" Anna says.

You let out a breath then start walking towards another tunnel. Everyone notices your departure. Elsa is about to follow but Idonis stops her. When you leave the room Idonis speaks.

"I'll talk with him, you three decide what to do. Nobody can find us here, so you'll be safe."

Idonis walks towards the same tunnel as you did.

"If I'm not back before this hourglass fills," he says, flipping an hourglass with sand inside. "Then come get us."

Elsa nods and resumes her thinking. Anna and Kristoff shuffle their way towards Elsa to put in their thoughts.

"Elsa, can you answer my question now?" Anna asks.

"What?"

"Do you like our silent friend?"

"My goodness Anna!" Elsa responds.

"What's this now?" Kristoff asks.

"Elsa has a crush on (Y/N)!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You are walking through the familiar caverns of this place. You've learned every route to possibly take in this place. It's basically your home, and you felt comfortable here. It's been awhile since you were here, however. You graze your hand across the wall as you walk, taking in the memories of this place.

Some words swirling around in your head. There was no stop to them.

"Have you ever had someone there for you?"

You can't get rid of those words. It's worse since Elsa's voice continues to say them. That means you can't get Elsa out of your head. Your thoughts change from the words to Elsa herself. Her hair, her face, her lips. You shake your head.