Chapter 10

''Lando I can't believe you made it into formula 1, look at this.'' Lando had invited me to Woking for a little tour of the place. We were walking in between the old racing cars and I couldn't believe my eyes. ''I know I know. I need to ask you a favor for next week though.'' I raise an eyebrow at him ''oh god what is it this time?'' ''I need you to take photos of the car for next year next week at the reveal. I'm not allowed to.'' I roll my eyes at him and keep walking, the idiot.

I hear a cough behind me and I jump up, fuck how did I not notice anyone entering the room. I look up and see an incredible looking man standing there. He looks me up and down and I give him a smile ''I should probably leave, I'm sorry'' and I practically run out the door. Just don't get caught, Lando said. That's all I needed to do. ''Wait'' I hear behind me and I turn around. ''You're not going to get me in trouble right? My brother would kill me if he knew what I did.'' I take a step closer to him and it gives me the opportunity to study his brown eyes, it has a little glint of gold. ''get caught'' I smirk at him and he quickly gives me a small smile back. ''I'm Sophie'' he looks at me like I told him cars fly ''Sophie Norris.'' It looks like something clicks in his mind ''and tell me who are you?'' He looks embarrassed at me ''I'm carlos'' We shake hands as I see my lovely little brother approach ''I see you;ve met my sister. Did you get caught Soph?'' I look at him nervously ''Caught? I just ran into her in the hallway.'' Carlos states and he walks off ''see you at the car reveal lando.'' I look at him walking away, admiring his nice ass ''I think I might enjoy coming with you Lan.'' He hits my shoulder ''don't you fucking dare.'' he says. I look up at him and see he is about to kill me ''don't worry man, I would never.''

''Carlos, you're so extra.'' I say as I see the picnic blanket on the beach. ''Is it too much? I thought it was cute, you don't like it?'' Carlos starts to ramble. ''Carlos, Carlos, it's amazing.'' I turn around and move closer to me ''it couldn't be more perfect.'' I tell him as we're mere centimeters apart from each other. I cast a quick look at his lips and then bite on my lower lip ''don't do that.'' he whispers. I do it again and he puts his hand on my cheek. I see him doubting for a second so I decide to take the lead and connect my lips with his soft lips, I close my eyes melting into it.

''I'm sorry I'm late, handsome.'' I say as I enter the driversroom. I close the door and look up at not Carlos but a half naked Charles. I freeze completely ''Charles...'' I mumble. He starts laughing at me ''o my god, I knew you were seeing Carlos.'' he almost yells. ''Shhhh, I have no clue what you're talking about.'' He raises his eyebrow at me, definitely not believing me. ''Oh, ofcourse, so you find me very handsome then? '' I roll my eyes at him ''bye percival.''

I slowly open my eyes again and the first thing I see is Lando. I hold my hand out to him and he pulls me into a hug. ''Congrats on your podium little bro.'' He sits back down to let the others hug me as well. Next is Alex. ''Did you carry me all the way?'' I question him. He slowly nod. I gesture for a hug ''thank you so much.'' Max is next and immediately pulls me in a hug. Lastly I look at Carlos. I feel tears pricking in my eyes, all my memories being back. Emotions hitting me like a brick, I feel the tears rolling down my face and he quickly wipes them away. ''It's okay Cari, I'm here.'' he whispers. He grabs my hand and kisses it softly ''I love you so much.'' I whisper softly. His head shoots up immediately ''what did you say?'' I just nod at him as tears keep falling ''you're the love of my life.'' I whisper to him, so softly not even the others can hear. He puts his hand on my cheek lovingly ''I love you to Cari.'' he whispers and pulls me in for a kiss. We lean our foreheads together and I just smile. ''I missed that.'' he whispers. I peck his lips one more time before I completely pull away. ''Max, remember I fell down your stairs and you had to carry me to the car? I think Alex definitely did a better job carrying me.'' the boys start to laugh. ''So does this mean you have your memory back?'' Alex asks. ''I got all my memories back at once and it just got a little much so I collapsed. Sorry for the scare. And Alex, thank you for being there at the exact right moment.''