67) Let's Burn Ourselves A Bit

🦋

Aadya watched as his fingers ran through the keys of the piano.

She would gasp and then turn quiet whenever a soulful tune would erupt from the black and white keys.

She was feeling love for him but more than love, something else was also knocking on the door of her feelings.

Lust.

The way his long calloused fingers were running across the keys of piano and his lips murmuring the lyrics of old songs had her stomach twisting in a most pleasurable way.

She would gulp and clench her thighs tight to kill the arousal snarling within her however the body wants what it wants.

Her insides gave up and she became hornier looking at the way his muscles flexed, his eyes closed, his fingers ran effortlessly on the piano.

The heat radiating from his half naked body was not helping her at all. She wanted nothing but to jump on him and lick his chest from top to bottom and left to right.

However, the rational part of her shushed her hornier side and she gazed at him silently, trying to ignore the tantalizing arousal in her loins.

Her reaction to his display of affection was surprising to her, especially after the things she had gone through. After all that she was still getting aroused, biting her lips to control the moan which was sitting on her lips.

Aadya clutched the edge of the table tightly and took a deep breath,"control yourself Aadya," she said in her mind and focused on her man who was seducing her with his music.

The time passed like water running from one end to another, never stopping just running.

When did the seconds turned into minutes and the minutes into hours they did not know.

"Vijay... I can't. I can't express in words how beautiful you play," she spoke as another beautiful piece ended.

Her hands grasped his rough ones, bringing his hands closer to her lips she rained kisses on them. Uncountable kisses.

A ghost of a smile curved into his lips as she expressed her love to him in the form of kisses.

But soon the smile turned into a frown when suddenly he felt the wetness of her tears on his skin.

He freed his hands from her hold. Aadya's brows furrowed, missing the roughness of his skin on her soft ones.

A small gasp broke off her lips as he grabbed her by the back of her neck.

His fingers were harsh and tight on her small nape.

Her lips wobbled as he brought her face near to him.

The distance between them was for name sake as she looked at herself in his brown eyes.

"Why are you crying ?" He growled, his voice rough holding that etch of concern and disapproval. His harsh tone, squeezing the juices out of her pussy.

Her lips touched his, making a slightest of contact as she whispered back the words,"You did it for me. You played for me, I know how hard it is for you...thank you."

"Shut Up," he snapped, cutting her in between.

His eyes turned darker, sending shivers to her spine, making her cunt lips tingle at his dominant tone. He did not like it when she thanked him.

She gulped as he tightened his grip on her nape, almost painfully.

"Don't say a word now," he commanded and she blinked her eyes, giving her faith to him.