Chapter 4: Silence isn't an Evil

Start from the beginning

"You don't talk at all?" She asks.

You shake your head. She contemplates for a moment.

"You just want to cure me and that's it?"

You nod. She finds herself trusting you. She can't find the reason, but you just have the eyes that say, "I won't lie to you."

"Very well... But that is the extent of our journey. Agreed?"

You let go of her shoulders and raise your hand for a handshake. She shakes your hand then lets out another huff. She never thought her day would proceed like this.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The morning sun rises over Arendelle. It brings a welcome warmth after the cold night. The day guards are arriving at their post and the markets start up. In the castle, a young woman is skipping around, humming a lovely tune.

She stops in front of a door and knocks, "Elsa? You said we could take a trip to your ice palace today. Olaf hasn't stopped asking where you were."

Her question was only met with silence. The girl knocks again.

"Elsa? It's Anna. Are you not awake?"

Anna pushes the door open and screams at the sight. Kristoff immediately rushes to her side, followed by a dozen guards. Anna is standing in the room, crying.

"Anna! What's wrong? Where's Elsa?" Kristoff asks, holding Anna.

He looks around the room to see a mixture of blood and destruction. He only fears what might have happened.

Captain Durr pushes through the guards and scans the area. He notices the harpoon and a drooping rope. He walks over to the window and observes the outside. He can somewhat see a rope floating on the water.

"The Queen has been kidnapped by that assassin!" He snarls, "I want everyone on alert! Send half the men out to search for her."

Another guard acknowledges the command and runs out of the room.

"Who took her captain?" Kristoff asks, still holding Anna.

"I believe it was a member of the Dragon Clan. We lost track of him last night and now the queen is gone."

Captain Durr describes you in perfect detail to Kristoff and Anna.

"Isn't that the..."

"Man we saw at the chocolate shop..." Anna finishes.

Anna looks up at Kristoff with fire in her eyes. She wants to help search for her sister.

"I think Anna is going to help search, and I don't think you can stop her."

The captain pauses for a moment, then agrees. Everyone runs to the stables.

Kristoff and Anna mount Sven and head out before the other guards. Anna is going to find her sister, no matter what gets in her way!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Elsa fell asleep during your travels. She is on your back as she was the first time you led her out, except this time you have no blankets. You would have liked a blanket right now, it would have been nice. Elsa is giving off a surprising amount of heat, however, so you aren't complaining that much. Her head is resting on your shoulder, which means you're cheek-to-cheek with her.

You're blushing slightly and you hate it. After all your years you still blush at a girl. She mumbles a bit in her sleep, which makes you chuckle. You feel your muscles start to fatigue a bit so you decide to lie her against a tree.