Free-for-all Dodgeball

It's been a few days since Tatsumi successfully manifested the armor, and he's been working on building up his stamina and muscles to wear the armor for extended periods.

Everyone has been training their hardest, so Mikoto thought it was time for a reward as he gathered everyone in his office.

"Good work, everyone. You've all been training your hardest to master your powers, so it seems only fitting that I reward you," Mikoto said as Tatsumi and Leone smiled excitedly.

"Yes! Finally!" Tatsumi yelled.

"Yes, I'll finally get the boss to fuck me," Leone said excitedly as Tatsumi stopped and gave her a 'what the fuck?' look while everyone else chuckled.

"Not exactly, Leone. But soon," Mikoto said, smirking as Leone looked at him with hearts in her eyes.

"Really?!" she asked in excitement.

"Yes," Mikoto said as Leone began to jump for joy.

"Boss is gonna fuck me. The Boss is gonna fuck me. Yay!" she said excitedly, jumping around before landing in a cheer pose with her hands in the air as her tits bounced around.

Mikoto chuckled amusingly before smiling affectionately as everyone settled down, "Now for your reward, I think it's time you three got familiars," Mikoto said, smiling as they all looked at him in excitement.

"This is my familiar," Mikoto said, holding out his arm as a red and black flame swirled around his arm before disappearing and showing a red dragon the length of his arm. The dragon was lean and long as it wrapped around Mikoto's arm and crawled up around his shoulders. "Guys meet Thorn," he said, introducing his dragon as it breathed a bit of fire out at them.

"So cool!" Tatsumi yelled with stars in his eyes.

Izumo then showed off his, which was a raven. Misaki's, a wolf pup. And Anna's, a black cat.

"So when do we get them?" Tatsumi asked.

"First, we need to check with my sister to see if she's trying to get her servants familiars too," Mikoto said as everyone grouped up before disappearing in a transport circle and reappearing in the ORC room at the same time as Sona Sitri and her peerage walked in.

"Student Council President? Mikoto?" Issei said in surprise.

"What brings you all here?" Rias asked kindly.

"Well, we've all increased the number of our servants, so I thought we should exchange greetings again. Is that all right with you, Mikoto?" Sona asked, getting a shrug out of Mikoto.

"Fine with me. Might as well do it while we're all here," Mikoto said.

"Servants? You mean..." Issei trailed off in surprise as he stared at the student council.

"Her real name is Sona Sitri. She is the next head of the House of Sitri, an upper-class devil family." Akeno explained.

"There are other devils at this school besides Mikoto's group?" Issei asked in surprise.

"Rias, I'm hurt to find out you didn't tell your little boyfriend about us. But I suppose if you don't trust him with inside info, then he must not be worth much to you, huh?" a blond boy next to Sona said in a mocking tone making Mikoto narrow his eyes at the boy. He didn't even know the kid, and he already hated him.

"It's considered bad form to get involved in the affairs of other households, Saji. It's only natural that Rias held this back," Sona explained to the boy, who looked slightly surprised.

"I know you. You're the guy from 2-C who was just elected student council clerk, right? I think I might have voted for this guy," Issei said.

"Saji Genshirou, my Pawn," Sona introduced.