"Well, I'm not the one climbing a thousand year old shelves when you should be at the school. You know Queen Lun-", Sae's eyes got wide as she swiftly put both her hands over his mouth, as his hands were still lingering on her waist. "No! Don't say it. If you don't say it, then I don't know about it.", Riven laughed, but it sounded muffled as her hands were still over his mouth. He lifted his hands up from her waist and held them as if he were surrendering. 

"Good.", she mutters and starts walking back towards where she last left Sky and Bloom. 

"Why are you even here?", she asked him, looking at him over her shoulder. She stops walking once she hears someone else is here. "Oh, you're here too. How fun!", It was one and only, Beatrix. And she would lie if she said she was surprised to see her here with him. She could only hope it was anyone or anything else. 

"Just doing anything else but going to the assembly.", Riven shurgged his shoulders, stopping right next to Sae. "What are you doing here?", he looked down on her figure, tracing her hands, down to her palms, but her hands were in the pockets of her hoodie. 

"Oh, I'm helping them.", she nodded towards the pair that stood there awkwardly, like they were interrupted in something. "Right...", Riven nodded, almost laughing as he looked at her. "What?", she asked, finally turning towards him and he just raised his eyebrows as a small smile appeared on his face. "What?", she repeats herself.

Riven laughs now, a real throathy laugh, she didn't hear in so long and she couldn't be more happy to be the reason he laughed that way again. "It's November.", he said between the chuckling. Sae's eyes widened, before she quickly took off the hat of off her head. Her cheeks tainted a light pink, and she tried to figure out why in the hell is she embarrased. 

Beatrix cleared her throat, hands crossed on her chest and her right brow raised. Riven's smile falttered as he clasped his hands. "Right, have you actally been here looking at dusty rubbish?", Beatrix rolled her eyes and started walking towards who knows where, but Sae decided to follow her after seeing everyone else did. Seems like they know where they're going.

"People who think history is rubbish are rubbish. Don't be rubbish. Maybe it was just a bit of foreplay." - "You are rubbish.", Sae muttered under her breath so noone could hear her, but of course someone did. Sky nudged her with his elbow as he smiled at her teasingly. She just rolled her eyes and nudged him back. 

"They are defintiely not fucking, Bea." Something twisted in Sae's chest at hearing him calling her by a nickname, but she decided to ignore her stupid heartand focused on Sky that was still nudging her or trying to make her trip as she did to him. They were quietly chuckling, like you would in scool so that the teacher doesn't hear you. 

"Maybe they're not.", She said reffering to Sky and Bloom as she stopped walking and turned her head towards the two dirty blondes that were giggling like kids on Chrimstas Eve. "But they might be." Now it wsa time for Riven's chest to tighten as he looked at his best friend making her smile. But, like evrything lese he chooses to ignore it, shrugging his shoulders.

"Well, if they were fucking, that would actually make Sky here, uh, interesting.", he chose to ignore Beatrix's last comment and tried to not htink about it. "He's right. We're aren't. But we were alone, which was pleasant.", Sae and Sky finally stopped as they heard what the conversation was about and Bloom's annoyed expression.

 "Oh, an emotional affair. That's actually so much worse.", Beatrix smirked at the expression on both of their faces and Sae rolled her eyes. "What affair? Both of them are single?", she didn't sound to confident while she said that as she looked between the two of them. 

"Right?", Bloom looked down to the floor and Sky just scratched the back of his neck, a troubled look on his face and a smug one on Beatrix's one was all it took for her to realise. He and Stella were most likely back together and she tried to remember when or how, or if Stella even mentioned it to her, but she couldn't remember. And just like that her sour mood from earlier today came back. Crashing into her like a wave. 

"Oh, I love locked doors.", Riven excalimed from another room and Sae couldn't be more thankfull, as all three of them started walking towards him. She reached forwards towards Bloom, grasping her her arm before she could leave. "I'm just gonna go get some air, okay? There's four of you now, I dont' think I'd be much help either.", she cuckled nervously, letting go of her arm she didn't wait for an answer as she turned around and started walking towards the exit. 

Once she was finally out she took a deep breath, she walked towards the side of the building and leaned on the wall. She slid down it as she held her head in her hands. Thoughts swireled all around her mind, she couldn't seperate them. They were all acting out on the same time, overlapping each other, voices mendling and sentences swirling to the point where nothing makes sense. Her breathing fastened and tears threatened to spill out. But Sky's booming voice startled her out of her head.

"Seriously? You're running from me?", she could hear he was mad by his voice, she tried to figure out why. "Fine.", It was Riven. "I stand here to hear what a shit I am." - "You are. You've always been. But ever since-", Sae straightened her back and tried to focus on listening to them even thought she knew she shouldn't be eavsdropping. 

"Ever since what exactly? ", Riven interrupted Sky. She tried to figure out what were they fighting about and know she wished she stayed down there for a few more minutes. 

Riven was furious, at Beatrix for saying he was spreading the rumor about Bloom, at Sky, but mostly at himself. But oh, how did he want to hear what Sky had to say to him. So he taunted him. "No. Go on. I can't wait to hear." He wanted to see how much does his friend know him. 

"Ok, fine. You've upped your dick game a whole new level since you started fucking Beatrix.", Riven laughed, rolling his eyes. "You have no idea.", Riven shook his head. 

"Oh, well then enlighten me." Sky threw his hands in the air, exasperated. "Becuase, onestly I don't care if you're being a dick towards me. But you're being a dick towards Sae too and she doesn't deserve it.", Riven cuts him off. "I'm not being a dick towards her.", Sae's heart sped up at hearing them mention her and she strained to hear more. 

"Oh fuck off.", Sky spat out. "You've been a dick to her yesterday when she stopped by, beacuse you thought she was ignoring you.", Sky talks as if he can't belive what he's saying. "I didn't know she was hurt!", he defends himself. "Maybe if you weren't busy sucking Beatrix's face you'd notice or ask  someone!", Sky yelled, actually yelled, but Sae might as well be deaf, the only thing she could hear was the ringing in her head. 

She didn't want to hear any more of their conversation as she got up from the ground and bolted in the opposite direction of the boys, not wanting to be caught.