Chapter 11

Rosabellas pov
It's been a week since the incident, all my brothers especially my dad have insisted I stay home. Not that I'm complaining but I miss Isa.

I never really had friends growing up. I mean I did have one when I was 8 but he moved away with his family. He was the only person I ever truly trusted. I told him everything. He knew everything.

I decided it was time to get out of bed and I go into the bathroom to have a shower. I strip of my clothes and look at myself in the mirror. My bruises have basically healed, my scars are still just as visible and red as ever. Some even look fucking infected. Lovely.

I quickly get into the shower washing my hair and my body and get out. I dry my hair and put a white tank top on with blue ripped skinny jeans and a long cream cardigan. I decided on wearing my white converse to complete the look.

I grab my phone and head downstairs to see everyone. "Rosa, get something small we're going to be late." Zane yelled from the front door. I quickly grab a small snack and head out the door.

We all get in the car and Harrison is driving. They're talking among themselves while I just stare out the window deciding to not listen to them.

We eventually arrive at school and as per people are staring. I put my stone cold face on and ignore them.

I walk to my locker putting my bag inside and grabbing the books I need. "Omg you're back!" I heard someone say from behind me. I turn around to see Isa. "Omg my hoeeee." I yell running up and hugging her. Well more like hobble. My ankle is healed but the doctors decided it would be best for me to put a boot on. Do I agree? No I look like an idiot. I feel like a fucking idiot.

"Omg what happened?" She asked looking at me concerned. "I feel down the stairs at home and broke my ankle. But I'm ok now I just need to wear this thing for 3 weeks." I say shrugging. "Omg you're to clumsy." She says laughing. I chuckle a little and we made our way to class.

"What we got?" I ask looking at her. "Maths." She says in a dead tone rolling her eyes. I let out a loud groan as we walk to maths class.

We make our way in being late as per usual. "And why are you two late?" Gandalf asks. I point down to my foot as if it wasn't obvious enough. "No excuses next time now sit down." He says and we make our way to the back of the classroom.

I was sitting take notes I didn't need but knew my brother could use as he was fast asleep no paying attention when there was a sudden knock at the door.

"Come in." Gandalf says. The door opens and a teacher I didn't know came in with a student. I guess he's knew but I didn't pay close attention as I was copying what the teacher and wrote on the board.

As I was finishing I heard my teacher say, "yes now introduce yourself." I look up to the new student. He looks awfully familiar.

"Jaxon." He says in a blunt tone and walks towards the back where me and Isa were sitting.

He sat down next to me and Isa being Isa introduced us. "Hi I'm Isa and this is Rosabella." She says in a cheery tone. "Rosa." I correct her.

"Long time no see Bella." He says. I look at him and my mouth is on the floor. "Jaxon? It's really you?" I ask. "Indeed it is Bella." I look at him shocked. "Wait... am I missing something?" Isa asked looking at the two of us confused. "Yes me and Bella go way back." Jaxon says smirking. "Am I interrupting?" My math teacher asks looking at the 3 of us. "Yes but by all means carry on." I say looking at him giving him a small smirk.

"Enough of your cheek misses. Come answer this equation for me." He says giving me a smirk. I swear this man will not learn his lesson.

I answer the question with ease. I turn around and look at him. "Next time, keep a sock in it." I say and the class erupts in a set of gasps. I roll my eyes at their reaction. "Right all three out. I will not tollerate and disrespect from you." He says pointing to the door. "With pleasure. Has anyone ever told you that you look familiar?" Jaxon asks. "No?" The teacher replied confused. "No because you look very familiar I just can't put a name on it. Ohhhh yeah Gandalf." He says and the class erupts into a fit of laughter. "Yes he has actually." Isa responds snickering.

We walk out of maths and make our way to the football field. "I'm gonna head to history, you guys coming?" Isa asks. "Nah we're good, my brothers ask I'm in the bathroom or something." I say smiling.

Isa walks away leaving me and Jaxon by ourselves. "Who did it." He says looking at me. "Who did what?" I asked confused. "Don't play dumb with me Bella." He says stopping me. "You mean my foot?" And he nods his head. "I fell down the stairs." I say. "You're a fucking liar and we both know it. Why are you still covering for that god awful person. I'm going to kill him." He says. His eyes grew dark and he clenched his fists. "I don't live with him. He got arrested." I say looking ag the ground not wanting to relive what happened. "What why?" He asks looking at me. "Drugs. He also killed a police officer." I say with a sigh. "God Bella I'm sorry, I wouldn't have mentioned it if I knew." He says making me look at him.

After a few hours of us talking and hanging out we make our way to the cafeteria for lunch. "God where have you two been?" Isa asks. "Didn't feel like going to lessons." We both say shrugging.

We make our way to our usual table and sit down. I didn't really have an appetite so I just grabbed an apple and some water.

Isa, Jaxon and I were talking amongst ourselves when Isa stops. I look to where she is looking and I see my brothers staring at me. Sorry I'll correct that, glaring at Jaxon. "Why are your brothers looking at us." Isa asks. "Wait sorry what brothers?!" Jaxon asks slightly shouting. "Yes Harrison and Zane Merano." Isa says. "Merano?" He says looking at me. "Yeah, my brothers and dad took me in after everything went down." I say looking at my brothers still. "Were you going to tell me?" He asks shocked. "Yeah eventually, must have skipped my mind." I say.

All of a sudden there was a high pitch voice coming from behind us. "Omg you must be new, I'm Britney, and who are you handsome." She asks putting on her high pitch voice making everyone in the room ears bleed. "Fuck me." I mumble sighing under my breath.

"None of ur business." Jaxon says looking her up and down with disgust. "Why are you sitting with them. I heard Rosabella has slept with the entire school. Don't want to contract anything from her." Britney says glaring at me.

"From what I've heard so far you're a walking talking std now I would appreciate it if you stay away, don't need you giving me ur diseases." Jaxon says pulling her off of him. "Come on, she's a slut anyways!" She yelled.

"Oh my fucking God Britney can you be anymore desperate! He said stay away so I suggest you fucking stay away. Take your fake boobs and fake lips away from us. As my friend has already said we don't want you infecting us with your dirty diseases." This shocked everyone in the room. No one has ever spoken to Britney like that.

She went to hit Rosabella. Luckily she caught her hand just in time. "You're lucky I can't hit you, otherwise you'd be dead in seconds. So I suggest you walk out of here now while you still can." I say whispering in her ear so only she can hear.

She huffs and walks out of the cafeteria. Everyone stated clapping. I bowed at everyone and sat back down. "God you're mean when you want to be." Jaxon mumbles. "What can I say, times have changed and so have I." I say getting up and walking out of the cafeteria.

A/n
I've decided to leave this one here.

So what do you think of Jaxon 😉😉

Love yas ♥️