EPISODE -07

The three men who tried to attack Vikram dialed someone in their phone.
'Enna avan sethutaana illaya?',the opposite person asked.
'Sir...Adhu...',the guy hesitated.

'Enna vandhu poi?Vikram sethutaana illayaaaa???',he raised his voice.
'Sir..Thappichutaaru sir..',the guy gulped.
'Idiot!Oru vela olunga seiya thuppilla..',he stamped his foot.

'Sir indha dhadava miss aayiduchu sir,adutha dhadava...',
'Kizhippa!yethana naalu ipdi sodhapeete irupeenganu naan paakuren..',the opposite person yelled.

'Sir romba close sir,seriya potrupom,aana andha ponnu kurukka vandhu ellaathayu keduthuruchu sir',the guy said.
'Thuuu...Kotta vittutu vandhu ipdi reason sollitu iruka?Vekkama illa?',he sighed.

'Sir sorry sir,adutha dhadava miss eh aagadhu',the guy said and he hummed in reply.

'Andha ponnu yaaru ennanu visaaringa..',

'Serii sir'

He hung up the call and clutched his hair in frustration.He threw his mobile on the wall and it bursted into pieces.
'Vida maaten Vikram!Unna vidave maaten!'

Alaram beeped and it woke up the sleeping Mithra.She tossed to the other side and felt a sudden breath near her ear and a whisper,'Oii'

'Paa...Please pa innum konja neram thoongikirene..',she said and suddenly realised that wasn't her father.She quickly opened her eyes and found Vikram sitting on a chair infront of her with a smile.

'Enna smile machine?Shock aayitiya?',he raised his eyebrows.
'Heyy!!Neenga yepdi inga?',she asked in surprise and jumped down from the bed.

'Unaku oru good morning sollitu polaamnu vandhe...',he said stood up with a playful smirk on his face.He winked at her which made her gasp.He walked forward and she kept stepping backward until she hit the wall.He blocked her ways with his arms and his gaze switched to her lips.

Her heartbeat was in a jet speed and she couldn't process all the happenings.He came closer and closer...

'Kadavule!Kadavule!Kadavule!...',she closed her eyes tightly and again she heard an alarm.
She opened her eyes and found her she was still in bed.The door was still closed there was no trace of anyone.

'Sheiii Kanavaa...',she sat up on her bed and burried her face in her palms.
'Enna namaku ipdilam kanavu varudhuuuu',she blushed and her mobile notification sound caught her attention.

She opened the mobile to find a message from Vikram,'Good Morning Smile Machine! 💜'
Her lips curved wide and she slapped her forehead blushing profusely.

'Good morning Vikram eyy..',she replied him back and her eyes fell on the time,it was 07:45am.
'Ayyaoo time aache!',she jumped down from her bed and left to get ready.

Vikram smiled at her reply and he sat looking at their chat for few seconds.Suddenly he thought something and opened his Instagram.He searched her name and caught her account.Her account was in public and his eyes fell on her bio,'Extrovert,loves traveling,Its okay to be dramatic sometimes'

A chuckle escaped his lips and he started scrolling down her posts.
'She is crazy but beautiful',he thought.
A sudden guilt passed through his mind and locked his phone thinking,'Cha idhellam thappu..Oru ponnoda account ah ipdi avaluku theriyaama open panni paakuradhu manners illa..'

'Vikram ey..Nee seri illa da..',his mind warned him and he stood up from his bed.His mobile pinged with notification and he opened it find Mithra's follow request on Instagram.

He chuckled rubbing his nape and accepted her request and followed her back.Soon he kept his phone away and started getting ready to his office.

Vikram came down smiling and Arjun caught him.
'Good morning..',Vikram smiled at him.
'Good morning ah?Inneram nee office poirupiye?Pogala?', Arjun asked.